In an ideal world cop Shoulda used pepper or club

But Brown was huge compared and if you shoot your gonna shoot to kill

They knew the verdict at noon but didn't release decision till 9th

riots have now commenced

Comment

Now I understand why bouncer lives chicago

stay indoors peeps who live in poor areas

Comment

1. The cop did the right thing...you assault a cop and/or grab for his gun, you deserve to be shot and killed...PERIOD.

2. They should have had national guard on standby in Ferguson, with orders to seriously fuck up and detain the first few knucklehead that tried to set a fire, throw something, or loot. Should have squashed this hard and fast. Fuck political correctness/white guilt bullshit; if they want to act like animals, treat them like animals.

Comment

Regardless of the merits of this particular tragedy, the fact of the matter is that under the pretext of the so-called war on drugs and the so-called war on terror, police have turned themselves into heavily armed, trigger happy militant thugs. The sad truth is that this kind of mindless knee-jerk heavy handed policing makes communities less, not more safe.

This afternoon, I paid my dues and for the first time in my life, became a member of the ACLU.

Comment

^ now you see

Comment

A thug attacked a police officer then started to leave then came back again. He was shot and killed. I don't understand what is so shocking. Don't just hear the verdict but listen to the physical evidence.

Comment

Call the Cops - Rob Hustle ft. Bump: Call the Cops - Rob Hustle ft. Bump - YouTube

He was black.

But scrum is right

Comment

Also the ignorance of brown's lawyer make me laugh. He made a statement in the in the afternoon about if brown would have shot and killed the officer there wouldn't be a grand jury and charges would just be filed. That the law is unfair. In what world is he imaging shooting a police officer would be just lol. And before the verdict was released there was criticism about bringing the national guard in and calling for a state of emergency. Now the media is criticizing that there wasn't enough boots on the ground. America is a bunch of idiotic self righteous selfish fuckers.

Comment

Great Britain never Shoulda let it slide

At the time we had colossal military might just waiting but we didn't have the heart to slaughter our own.

While America is essentially a slack version of English it would have been better under British rule

Comment

Jeff Daniels - America is NOT the greatest countr…: Jeff Daniels - America is NOT the greatest country anymore - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Discuss.

In an ideal world cop Shoulda used pepper or club

But Brown was huge compared and if you shoot your gonna shoot to kill
                        Ideal world? You can keep that shit.

If some body is in my car and attempting to cause harm or grab my firearm, I am responding with the violence necessary to end the attack. I hope everyone else with a firearm acts the same way.

The joke UN even laughed this joke of a case out the door.

Comment

Lol
                          Attached Files

Comment

And another
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                              Great Britain never Shoulda let it slide

At the time we had colossal military might just waiting but we didn't have the heart to slaughter our own.

While America is essentially a slack version of English it would have been better under British rule
                              LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

no one is better under British rule.

Comment

Working...
                              X