Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?

We have rooms at a resort on Mt. Hood here. Maybe do some XC skiing and just chill out.

We are going to two different family stuff. During the day going to Erica's brother's house and after his, going to my parents for dinner.
    It's gonna be lots of lots eating. :thumup:

Comment

We'll be having Thanksgiving with my parents/grandparents. I'm about to go prep everything today so that I don't have to do anything tomorrow but eat and drink :P

Comment

Dinner at in laws tonight then going out to lunch/dinner tomorrow.

I'll post some pics of my fat assery foods. :P

Comment

Pic this morning from my uncles house in Scottsdale AZ

Comment

Close up of the mountain on the left. It's called camel back mountain. It looks like a camel laying down.

Comment

Dinner at my parents, then goin up to my uncles for evening festivities...get a full stomach of good food, then top it off with some drinks :thumb:

Comment

Beautiful shots TKD, I'm jealous.

Comment

Going to my other uncles house tomorrow for actual thanksgiving dinner. Will have about 40 people there.

Comment

We are doing Thanksgiving today (yeah, blasphemous I know, but WTH)... That will give us enough time to get to the mountain tomorrow. My wife's cousin lives across town and is hosting.. Should have 20 people and a bunch of kids.

Comment

Comment

Scrum I wanna see pics from the mountain!

Comment

Spending quality time with family. Soaking up the memories and indulging in gluttony.

Been a rough year. A lot of tragedy in and around my family. Hence my absence from the board. Trying to invest all the time I can where it matters most.

Hope everyone has a great holiday. Take a minute to step back and really think about what you're thankful for and the blessings you have in your life; they could be gone by days end.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Scrum I wanna see pics from the mountain!
                            Planning to take some. Weather is lousy, rain and pretty warm. Forecast is for the low 40s. Not sure how good the snow is goign to be. We may be doing more hiking than skiing.

Comment

Thanksgiving starts NOW! The best sangria!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3396040841.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	514.9 KB
ID:	946053

Comment

Working...
                              X