X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMERICAN EXPERIENCE - Cold War Roadshow

Really interesting, highly recommended.

Video: Cold War Roadshow | Watch American Experience Online | PBS Video

In the fall of 1959, at the height of the Cold War, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev toured the United States for 12 days at the invitation of President Dwight Eisenhower. For both men, the visit was an opportunity to halt the escalating threats of the Cold War and potentially chart a new course toward peaceful coexistence. For the American press, it was the media blockbuster story of the year.

It went well

couple years later bay of pigs and cuban missile crisis

Comment

Which makes it all the more interesting. Check it out.

Comment

It won't play. Would love to

Comment

I hate this whole "not available in your country" bullshit. I get it, it's advertising etc.. but fuck it's annoying.

Comment

Shit UK I've actually made an offer on an apartment in your block so we could be neighbours soon

Comment

it does same shit in US. greedy cunts stopping people from accessing information.

im gonna protest this shit.

Comment

You can help trim my toenails

Comment

Here's the sad part. I guarantee at least a few people who clicked on this thread have watched tv since I posted this. what did they watch you ask... probably a few classics such as "13 and pregnant"... "honey boo bopper"... and "hillbilly gold fishers".

These mindless twits will excuse themselves from watching something that will god for bid expand their knowledge on history with the following excuse.. "I have no time".. yet they make time to read a shit site like this! They make time to stuff apple pie down their fatass American gullets!

Comment

Working...
                  X