X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB's current avatar lol

:rofl::rofl:

That tongue roll is priceless....cute little booger:P

Haha, I had just picked him up from being boarded for the weekend, so he was happy. I love the hell out of that little guy! :pink:

Comment

It's amazing how attached you become to your pets. I just wish they lived as long as humans. :(

Comment

thanks for brighting the day chadd. be sure to come to the party more often!

Comment

FB, having owned larger breeds, do you find you are less able to "connect" with a little dog like that?

I find little dogs to be a bit simple in comparison. Like I swear to god my mastiff used to evaluate every situation before actually doing it. "hmmm should i chase that ball, whats in it for me"... "hmmm is it worth it for me to bark at the mail man who I see every single day".. She could open doors and escaped her locked crate twice before she was a year old. When I looked in her eyes I absolutely knew there was something there, she used her brain on a different level then even my beloved boxer.

Comment

I get what you're saying, completely. Before Zorro, I only ever had big dogs. I loved them to death, don't get me wrong. But when I got Zorro, a big dog wasn't compatible with my life. I will say, I have never connected more with any other animal. I seriously can not get enough of this dog. The problem with Chihuahua's is that they are very territorial and loyal to one person. So I totally get why everyone else hates them. Big dogs are usually more carefree, and nice to everyone, where as Zorro would absolutely not let you touch him. But he has a huge personality, he's so much fun, he cracks me up every single day, and he is smarter than I thought he would be. He loves playing, tells me when it's time to eat (which is hilarious), runs and hides under the blankets when it's bedtime because he knows I'm about to put him in his crate, etc. I wouldn't trade him for the world. :pink:

Comment

Stuff like this, when I'm trying to study, is a perfect example of Zorro. He's like raising a two year old, honestly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2747267192.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	457.5 KB
ID:	946059

Comment

"pay attention to me mom, fuck this book"

Comment

I honestly don't like Chihuahuas but I have to say that is one cute little booger:P

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    :rofl::rofl:

cute little booger:P
                    Originally posted by rado View Post
                    that is one cute little booger:P
                    thanks for the input you fucken parrot.

your like fucken borat these days. "very nice".

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      thanks for the input you fucken parrot.

your like fucken borat these days. "very nice".
                      :thumb:

Untitled by Ronin0601,

Comment

look rado, he has what you call shoulders!!!

Comment

Yea bro, because I have none lol

Comment

you know i give props when due. you did a great transformation no doubt. but i question the fact that you never take a straight on pic. im sure you look great. but i think that you have your doubts about how you look straight on.

and whats with the weird avatar? what is the reason for that? is it hiding something? i dont get it. beast did that same thing with his avatar awhile ago. reminds me of when mr i was fat as shit and would post pics in the pitch black dark. i know your not fat but there must be something your hiding by changing the pic so drastically.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              you know i give props when due. you did a great transformation no doubt. but i question the fact that you never take a straight on pic. im sure you look great. but i think that you have your doubts about how you look straight on.

and whats with the weird avatar? what is the reason for that? is it hiding something? i dont get it. beast did that same thing with his avatar awhile ago. reminds me of when mr i was fat as shit and would post pics in the pitch black dark. i know your not fat but there must be something your hiding by changing the pic so drastically.
                              Neat story and good try:)

Comment

Working...
                              X