X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Ford Focus RS is coming!

Aw shit scrum. :grin:

The new Ford Focus RS is coming! - BBC Top Gear

Cool! Maybe I'll give my ST to my son in a couple of years when he gets his license and get an RS for myself! :panic:

Comment

damn it i just bought a mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
        damn it i just bought a mazda 3
        good car. i'm impressed with Mazda recently. at their price point they look better than the competition and offer a pretty good bang for the buck.

the mazda 6 looks like an infinity. its only downside is that its weak on power around 175bhp where the infinity is 300+

Comment

I'm glad someone bought that damn Mazda so you can stop trying to sell it, lol

Comment

Finally America is making some nice looking cars.

Comment

Im pretty impressed with it to be honest. power wise its fine for a city car.

I had a 2014 BMW 328i for the day yesterday after I dropped my old mans car off at the service centre. now thats a car but never got out of 2nd. I was disappointed to drop it back this morning.

Comment

The 2016 Ford Focus RS Is A Crazy Sliding Beast And Will Warp Your Brain

Comment

Ford Focus RS (2016) to be unveiled on 3 February | Secret New Cars | Car Magazine Online

Comment

All will be revealed tomorrow!

Live streaming from Cologne...

Ford Focus RS inches closer, debut to be live-streamed

Comment

Had a drive of the old one (well the ST) and was disappointed. Hard to beat the bmws I've driven for ten years but who knows

Comment

^ Apples and oranges. The ST is a hot hatch which by definition is a souped up econobox. Same for the Golf, STI, Speed 3... A BMW sedan is a completely different beast, not to mention a different price point. I paid $23K for a top trim ST with every option available.

That being said, you are the only guy I know who doesn't think the ST is a driver's car and an absolute blast to drive.

Comment

This Video Tour Of The 2016 Ford Focus RS Will Make You Fall In Love

Love the exhaust sound towards the end of the video!

I wish the front end looked more different from the ST, but the back end looks fantastic. I also love what they have done with the torque vectoring AWD!

More details here:

2016 Ford Focus RS: This Is Your 320-HP, AWD Monster Hatch From Ford

Comment

its such a sweet car im really impressed with what they have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              ^ Apples and oranges. The ST is a hot hatch which by definition is a souped up econobox. Same for the Golf, STI, Speed 3... A BMW sedan is a completely different beast, not to mention a different price point. I paid $23K for a top trim ST with every option available.

That being said, you are the only guy I know who doesn't think the ST is a driver's car and an absolute blast to drive.
                              Scrum I wouldn't waste my typing energy on Mr I's car comments. Just like dieting he doesn't know shit about cars. He thinks fat bloated BMW 3 series is a driver's car. Lmao. :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X