Pot Smokers Show Less Inflammation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Smokers Show Less Inflammation

"People who smoke marijuana may have lower levels of inflammation compared with people who have never smoked it, according to new research on one marker of inflammation.

In the study, researchers examined data from more than 9,000 people on their history of marijuana use and their levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), one marker of inflammation that is frequently linked with people's risk of heart disease.

About 40 percent of the people in the study said they had never smoked marijuana, while 48 percent reported having smoked the drug at least once in their lifetimes, but not in the past 30 days. About 12 percent (1115) said they smoked marijuana recently, or at least once in the past 30 days. The researchers found that the people who smoked in the last month had lower CRP levels than those who had never smoked the drug."

Full Story: Pot Smokers Show Less Inflammation

I call BS!

I've got all sorts of inflammation ED!!!

Comment

THC oil caps mixed with coconut oil will soon become normal recognised meds

Oil ingestion is far more profound than smoking in terms of health.

Comment

By the way anyone who tokes should consider vaping the oil or wax

It's pure without any need for rolling or using tobacco

Comment

does the oil get you high like smoking does?

i know nothing about this shit.

Comment

Depends what's in it. It's all about; THC:CBD ratio

Sativa and indica

You see some strains are sedative and some are stimulant

Now an oil with a high THC ratio will make you drowsiness so is great before bed. A higher CBD ratio and lower THC is better on waking or through the day. I'm talking medicinal use here like fighting cancer and chrones etc

But the basic answer is yes absolutely. If that's what you want.

Certain cancers respond better to high THC and others to high CBD.

All I'm saying is vape or take oil caps and you get a stronger more known dose without the carcinogens that come with smoking tobacco alongside.

I have friends that vape wax all day lol and believe me they're stoned

Comment

Personally I don't touch it but if it becomes legalised and ultra pure I would consider it as part of a supplement regime

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                Depends what's in it. It's all about; THC:CBD ratio

Sativa and indica

You see some strains are sedative and some are stimulant

Now an oil with a high THC ratio will make you drowsiness so is great before bed. A higher CBD ratio and lower THC is better on waking or through the day. I'm talking medicinal use here like fighting cancer and chrones etc

But the basic answer is yes absolutely. If that's what you want.

Certain cancers respond better to high THC and others to high CBD.

All I'm saying is vape or take oil caps and you get a stronger more known dose without the carcinogens that come with smoking tobacco alongside.

I have friends that vape wax all day lol and believe me they're stoned
                Haven't seen you respond with such detail and enthusiasm about aas, training, or diet in a LONG time. I think we know your new found passion. :cheese::cheese::cheese:

Good info btw.

Comment

The knowledge I've put into this site over the years is worth money.

But I have a life too

Comment

Working...
                  X