Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony Cancels 'The Interview' amid threats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Cancels 'The Interview' amid threats.

BBC News - Sony cancels The Interview release amid threats

From the hacking of Sony to now being successful in stopping the movie from being shown. I would say the hackers/terrorists have won.

Comment

US officials ID North Korea as source of Sony Pictures hack

Comment

im so disappointed this was the number 1 film i was looking forward to watching.

the guy was right in the first article that this sets a precedent. since when does anyone in the USA give into the terrorist ants of the world. starting to slip...

Comment

Fellas cannot feed their own people but manage to hack into one of the biggest multinational companies in the world and scare them into not releasing a movie. I don't know whether to be impressed or outraged.

Comment

isnt it a comedy?

fucking stupid to cancel the movie showings its like paying for hostages just creates a precesdence... problem gets worse, more hacking and ransom

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Fellas cannot feed their own people but manage to hack into one of the biggest multinational companies in the world and scare them into not releasing a movie. I don't know whether to be impressed or outraged.
              i guess the CEO of Sony had some racist emails which were released lol... dont these ppl know they have to keep there opinions to themself or a least dont write it on anything.

Amy Pascal
              Ugly Jew bitch anyway lmao ... http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...-racism-sexism
              Last edited by jack tors; 12-17-14, 11:51 PM.

Comment

“No one should kid themselves. With the Sony collapse America has lost its first cyberwar. This is a very very dangerous precedent,”

Sony Hack

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Be impressed. They have displayed serious skill and have turned the joke on us. This hack has given North Korea a huge boost in fearful respect from first world nations. This is by far the most impressive thing they have ever done. They should have stuck with just the hack though, resorting to terror threats weakens their appeal.

Boom! Legends right here.

Comment

Goofy hats, chubby guy in overcoat and flat top haircut, everyone checking out the NBA scoreboard on espn.com... boy, is this tailormade for a comedy movie or what? Oh wait... :rofl:

Comment

I call conspiracy! :grin:

Comment

The movie will get out and this will only increase the number of people who will see it.

Even more significant north Korea just gave an excuse to those on the outside that want to destroy the division in Korea. Think Berlin Wall. If the US and allies can get Russia into economic crisis, north Korea doesn't stand a chance

Comment

Sony 'Will Consider' Releasing 'The Interview' Online If an Online Service like Netflix, iTunes, or Google Play Steps Forward Willing to Distribute It.

Fuck yea, come on guys step up to the plate.

https://fnews.com/sony-says-no-onlin...interview-889f

Comment

Strikes me as a total bullshit story just to tarnish N Korea

Propaganda machine hard at work

Comment

not sure it tarnishes them at all. more like gives credibility..

Comment

Working...
                              X