military turns to prisons for cheap labor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• military turns to prisons for cheap labor

Military Turns To Prison Labor For $100 Million In Uniforms -- At $2-Per-Hour Wages

As another of my predictions occurs in practice.

I see nothing wrong with that. We as taxpayers are paying for criminals who are behind bars and at least their good efforts, are helping our own.

Comment

That's because you are a numpty and don't see the bigger picture

Comment

When the state becomes incentivised to increase inmate numbers, it's a problem

Comment

I don't think there will ever be a problem with having enough inmates around. In my opinion, they absolutely should be earning their keep. Inmates are living and eating better than plenty of people that aren't criminals.

Comment

They become an alternative source of labor, cheaper. This takes jobs off the people outside, some of which then have to turn to crime...

Comment

What?! those fucks are costing to the state 30k a year and now they are getting paid too? Fuck! I'm going to the jail.

Free roof over your head with central heat and air, free food, free doctor, free dentist free tv and now a paid job on top of it.

How can I get my whole family to get in there? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                They become an alternative source of labor, cheaper. This takes jobs off the people outside, some of which then have to turn to crime...

Yeah, I definitely understand that argument, too. But we really should be making them do SOMEthing. We shell out a shit ton of money for their "care." :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  What?! those fucks are costing to the state 30k a year and now they are getting paid too? Fuck! I'm going to the jail.

Free roof over your head with central heat and air, free food, free doctor, free dentist free tv and now a paid job on top of it.

How can I get my whole family to get in there? :D
                  You could get fucked in your fat ass too so it's win win for you. Go ahead seat that twinkly bar

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Yeah, I definitely understand that argument, too. But we really should be making them do SOMEthing. We shell out a shit ton of money for their "care." :mad:
                    I'm beginning to like you again

Comment

How is it a prediction? Prison has been used for labor for centuries.

Comment

You could get fucked in your fat ass too so it's win win for you. Go ahead seat that twinkly bar
                        I can not believe how much of a hater that fat gut of yours makes you. :nutkick: but it's ok tho. World needs fat people too, so we can make fun of you guys. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          I can not believe how much of a hater that fat gut of yours makes you. :nutkick: but it's ok tho. World needs fat people too, so we can make fun of you guys. :rofl:
                          :thankyou:

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                            How is it a prediction? Prison has been used for labor for centuries.
                            How is it not a prediction when I predicted it's expansion

Comment

Working...
                            X