Happy New Years Eve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Years Eve!

What's everyone doing to ring in the new year? I'm not much of a NYE party person, so I'll either be at a friends house, or at home sleeping. :)

Probably a movie at home and preparing some of the food for the party tomorrow.

I've had Saving Mr Banks on the DVR for months and haven't gotten around to watch it. Tonight is the night I think.

Comment

Still jet lagged... I think I'll go to bed at 9pm, in about 1 hour! [emoji2]

Comment

No plans. Staying home and watching tv.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          No plans. Staying home and watching tv.
          lets tell families to piss off and we'll play some GTA 5 co-op. kill hookers and run over women and children with big rigs.

rado still cant afford Playstation Plus but maybe in the new year he can get in on the fun. or as he calls it.. "chaging his password". what a low life. :laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            lets tell families to piss off and we'll play some GTA 5 co-op. kill hookers and run over women and children with big rigs.

rado still cant afford Playstation Plus but maybe in the new year he can get in on the fun. or as he calls it.. "chaging his password". what a low life. :laugh::laugh:
            Let's do it!
            Yeah mr baller and the owner of 17 android phones couldn't figure out how to change his password. :rofl:

Hey Rado where is that E63 AMG brah? Still being built or is it in the boat and making it's way a cross the pond for the last six months? :rofl:

Comment

Happy NYE.

I'm hiding in a cabin in the N Ga mountains.

Comment

Oh that looks like a great plan, Turbo! Last NYE without a little. :)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                  Oh that looks like a great plan, Turbo! Last NYE without a little. :)
                  Yep. We have been coming up here for a few years. We have our own party with the dog. We know that he can't wait for his little siste. Lol.

Comment

Looks cool bro.enjoy

Comment

Nice views Turbo! Happy new years eve everyone!

Comment

Turbo that's my kind of getaway

Comment

Movie and sushi here

Enjoy everyone

Comment

Comment

Just finished my last pig out meal of the holidays. It was fun and ate lots of good shit from thanksgiving to new years but I feel disgusting. So long holidays I'm done with you! [emoji13] [emoji487] [emoji488] [emoji489] [emoji490] [emoji491] [emoji506] [emoji507] [emoji508] [emoji509] [emoji509] [emoji511] [emoji512] [emoji513] [emoji514] [emoji515] [emoji516] [emoji517]

Comment

Working...
                              X