Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought the Galaxy Note 4

:thankyou::wave:

The size has grown on me, the processor is way better than the s5(I broke it)...not sure why I didn't get this before I paid all that money for the s5.
    Attached Files

Looks nice. I almost got one back when best buy was offering 200$ for any valid trade in which I had a $20 old HTC titan windows phone that would have worked and I would have made money on the deal. They were sold out of Note 4's at the time though. The screen is really nice and I dig the metal frame. I'm gonna wait til 64bit phones start popping up and move into something this summer probably.

Comment

Nice! I thought about it long and hard but at the end of the day, I don't think I will use the stylus and I'm pretty happy with my Moto X.

Comment

I'm sure it's a nice phone but just look at the font that samsung uses up where the clock and lte logo is. Wtf is this 3rd grade? Fucken ugly. Samsung should make the harware and leave google to do what it does best with stock android. Touchwiz is such an ugly looking pos.

Comment

Yep, I've got a Galaxy S4 from work to go with my personal Moto X and the GUI is amateurish on the S4 compared to the X. Just little stuff, like radio buttons having sharp corners vs slightly rounded, things scrolling off the screen and becoming inaccessible until I rescroll it, things being too close together and causing me to hit the wrong thing, etc. Just stuff that's not a big deal individually but all together, feels like a summer intern coded the GUI.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            :thankyou::wave:

The size has grown on me, the processor is way better than the s5(I broke it)...not sure why I didn't get this before I paid all that money for the s5.
            I love mine. Started with s5 too but changed after a week.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Looks nice. I almost got one back when best buy was offering 200$ for any valid trade in which I had a $20 old HTC titan windows phone that would have worked and I would have made money on the deal. They were sold out of Note 4's at the time though. The screen is really nice and I dig the metal frame. I'm gonna wait til 64bit phones start popping up and move into something this summer probably.
              Yeah well what sucks is that I have to pay full retail for it because I have unlimited data...so a couple months ago I paid full price for the S5 broke it and I had to pay full price for this one

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Yeah well what sucks is that I have to pay full retail for it because I have unlimited data...so a couple months ago I paid full price for the S5 broke it and I had to pay full price for this one
                Yeah that's a lot of out of pocket expense. Sucks for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  I'm sure it's a nice phone but just look at the font that samsung uses up where the clock and lte logo is. Wtf is this 3rd grade? Fucken ugly. Samsung should make the harware and leave google to do what it does best with stock android. Touchwiz is such an ugly looking pos.
                  I know it isn't a popular thing to say but I like touchwiz. Apparently with lollipop it is drastically improved as well. I watched a video with a developer build on a note 4 and it looks much cleaner. More in line with the Android theme, much faster, and 1/3 of the ram usage going from 1.5gb down to around 500. Should be a much improved experience for folks when it rolls out.

Comment

Yeah; that's what I read as well. One thing seems to be true though - the stylus implementation on the Note 4 is fantastic. Reviews seem to be unanimous on this.

Comment

I have the Note4 as well. My kids have the Galaxy S5. I like the phone, just switched to Verizon from Sprint, love the service with Verizon!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        I have the Note4 as well. My kids have the Galaxy S5. I like the phone, just switched to Verizon from Sprint, love the service with Verizon!
                        I couldn't handle sprint for the whole 2 year contract. Service was like 56k half the time for me.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          I couldn't handle sprint for the whole 2 year contract. Service was like 56k half the time for me.
                          I was having issues with not getting texts. Then every morning I would get like 30 texts all at once, all that were sent the day before.

Comment

Working...
                          X