• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A video of me running back in the day

http://youtu.be/lr6YeDM5HPE

:thankyou::ninja:

So cute

Where were you brought up rado (I know that wasn't you)?

Was it puerta Rico?

Comment

Was all good till the lady kept putting him at the back of the line at the end of the video there. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        So cute

Where were you brought up rado (I know that wasn't you)?

Was it puerta Rico?
        No.....it's called Chicago.

Comment

Well you said different before, I guess that was old rado

Comment

you had 5'10 in your profile for years and magically grew 2 inches when you found out my height.

we all gay once in awhile.. we all lie once in awhile. :cheese::cheese:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Was all good till the lady kept putting him at the back of the line at the end of the video there. WTF?
              He'll grow up to be a pimp and make that old bitch who tried to hold him down as a kid clean his shit bowl! :cheese:

Comment

I did not....I've NEVER said that because I don't deny being raised in Chicago and I've never even visited PR, BUT was born there....

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  you had 5'10 in your profile for years and magically grew 2 inches when you found out my height.

we all gay once in awhile.. we all lie once in awhile. :cheese::cheese:
                  Not really, for whatever reason I thought I was 5'11" not sure I ever wrote 5'10"

I was once arrested lol and they measured me 6 ft in socks. Then I went to a gym that had a height measure and in socks I was 6 ft.

The other week I was clowning around with the wife in a chemist that had a bmi machine and when I stepped on it it said I was 5'11".

If Rado didn't say he was Puerto Rican or costo Rican it may have been his parents he referred to. I don't think he made it up its probably more that I miss interpreted

Comment

I am pretty sure Rado has always said that he grew up in Chicagoland and that one of his parents (father?) was Puerto Rican.

Comment

^ there you go then. My mistake, he could of just said that as that explains the association.He also speaks good Spanish which isn't common place in Chicago lol

Comment

He claims Chicago but in actuality he's from suburbs. Not a city guy though he pretends to be. I doubt he actually ever been downtown.

Comment

Well he will be able to find you quick smart now loo

Comment

quick smart now loo? bro seriously. i know you have a disability but just look at the screen before you press the post button. proof reading is your friend.

Comment

Not really, for whatever reason I thought I was 5'11" not sure I ever wrote 5'10"

I was once arrested lol and they measured me 6 ft in socks. Then I went to a gym that had a height measure and in socks I was 6 ft.

The other week I was clowning around with the wife in a chemist that had a bmi machine and when I stepped on it it said I was 5'11".

If Rado didn't say he was Puerto Rican or costo Rican it may have been his parents he referred to. I don't think he made it up its probably more that I miss interpreted
                              My mother is Puerto Rican, never said my father...
                              ^ there you go then. My mistake, he could of just said that as that explains the association.He also speaks good Spanish which isn't common place in Chicago lol
                              Actually if you look up the Spanish speaking population in Chicago, you'd be surprised.
                              Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              He claims Chicago but in actuality he's from suburbs. Not a city guy though he pretends to be. I doubt he actually ever been downtown.
                              I'm both...city and burbs...bro u live in my hometown for like a year or more and you think you're some fucking chicagoan? ?? Please bro stop being so Mr know it all....

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              I am pretty sure Rado has always said that he grew up in Chicagoland and that one of his parents (father?) was Puerto Rican.
                              My mother is Puerto Rican bro....all of my mother's side is...I was born there, that's it....I've never even been there lol
                              Well he will be able to find you quick smart now loo
                              I could care less

Comment

Working...
                              X