No announcement yet.

Happy B-Day blm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a great weekend. Spent a few days at a friends property grilling, relaxing, and chilling by the outdoor fire place at night.

My wife had major surgery (cancer related) and I have been taking care of the kids and all family matters for the last couple of weeks. Got a few more to go for her healing process. So it was nice to disappear for a few days to a pseudo resort.

Comment

Shit bro. Hope the wife is ok now.

Comment

Best wishes to her and your family..hope all goes well bro.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your wife. Best wishes and happy belated birthday.

Comment

Time will tell. Without the surgery, her chances of having cancer in her reproductive organs was in the 90 percentile. Her aunt just died 9 months ago from the same syndrome.

Comment

Fucking Cancer...MY Cuz Kimi just got diaginosed with stage 4 breast cancer...Shes just starting to go thru what they wanna try to see if it can be stopped.Most likly surgery and chemo..just dont know how bad..or much yet..

Comment

Yeah, shit has ravaged my family on both sides.

Comment

Hope things go well for all of you my man :)

We always fuck with each other but when it's family, well we here for you :D

But if you get ill, well we'd be happy to help you go out faster:P

Comment

Fuck cancer
                    But happy Bday shits no joke holding it down with two monsters running wild.

Comment

Working...
                    X