Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 US beaches for families

Top 10 U.S. Family Beaches -- National Geographic

I'm quite surprised to NOT see siesta key in that list, from Sarasota FL.

New England does have some great beaches and anything outdoors here, is just pretty fucking cool:D

Comment

Learn to read.

Comment

Obviously missed it, thanks dickwad

Comment

Lol Santa cruz is listed on there as top family beach WTF a bunch of homeless drug addicts is great for family?
          20 or so years ago we had crazy storms and the entire beach was covered with syringes I mean you couldn't walk they shut it down for weeks cleaning that shit
          Lol if you miss the parking lot on the end of beach and turn down the second street your going down straight gang land bunch of lil Surenos running around and they will fuck you up stab shoot what ever lol

Comment

I'll pick wailea in Maui over anything very family friendly nice clean ect

Comment

I love all beaches in Wailea. Great choice!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                Lol Santa cruz is listed on there as top family beach WTF a bunch of homeless drug addicts is great for family?
                20 or so years ago we had crazy storms and the entire beach was covered with syringes I mean you couldn't walk they shut it down for weeks cleaning that shit
                Lol if you miss the parking lot on the end of beach and turn down the second street your going down straight gang land bunch of lil Surenos running around and they will fuck you up stab shoot what ever lol
                Pretty much goes for USA generally doesn't it? Especially hot leisure locations like beach areas, go a bit north and you have Nuestra Familia*

Comment

You are truly clueless about the US. Stop watching Gangland and cross the pond. I understand you are "very very well traveled" but give it a try. There is more beauty in the US than you can fathom.
                  Last edited by blm; 01-25-15, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Haha.. and coming from a guy who lives in pretty much the armpit of the western world.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      You are truly clueless about the US. Stop watching Gangland and cross the pond. I understand you are "very very well traveled" but give it a try. There is more beauty in the US than you can fathom.
                      I meant more in terms of hobos would more likely hang out warm places like beach locations.

Not saying all of US is gangland, has its problems like anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Haha.. and coming from a guy who lives in pretty much the armpit of the western world.
                        Shut you're mouth turban cunt or I'll make you eat your fucking sandals lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          I meant more in terms of hobos would more likely hang out warm places like beach locations.

Not saying all of US is gangland, has its problems like anywhere.
                          Good point. Never saw so many homeless as when I was in San Fran. Nice weather cities = hobo paradise. Cold weather clears them the fuck out. Not many in Chicago comparison wise.

Comment

Just common sense I guess and I'm not singling out USA, just USA has lots warm locations with beaches.

One thing makes me sad to see is that "it seems" from overseas, that the US is the amount of Veterans that make up the homeless population. So many of them probably have mental issues as a result of fighting for their country.

Comment

Back to beaches, and BLMs point, I am definitely planning a trip to a warm American location for holiday this year

Comment

Working...
                              X