Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    ha look at the RT,lol
    you 60' is slow to did you spin the tires a lot? you'll get that down to 1.6 and hit 11sec flat pretty easy with practice or better tires.

what mods you have and or plan on doing to it?

Of course it's slow, I've never done it before and had no idea what I was doing! I didn't spin the tires, though and it had slicks on. I'll get better with practice. :grin:

Comment

ahh it had slicks on. you left that part out. that's the reason you didn't spin the tires. 11.2 with slicks on a cts-v? bah. you can do way better. 10.5 or gtfo! :P

Comment

Seriously, guys!?

I posted that I did something I've never done before and that it was fun. That's all. You asked for specifics so then I gave them. Now you're critiquing me like I'm a professional, lol. Yes, two different rear tires were thrown on and I was sent down the track. I was still clueless and still had fun. The end. :cheese:

Comment

Don't get your panties in a bunch
          I'm not saying anything bad. I just added you RT time was funny and you will get that 60' time down at least .3 with practice
          If you had DR and track was prepped just hammer thst bitch it will launch. You get 11 flat no prob

Do you have long tubes or pullys?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            Don't get your panties in a bunch
            I'm not saying anything bad. I just added you RT time was funny and you will get that 60' time down at least .3 with practice
            If you had DR and track was prepped just hammer thst bitch it will launch. You get 11 flat no prob

Do you have long tubes or pullys?

I'm with you on funny! I honestly had no idea what any of those numbers even meant - besides the 1/4 mile time and the mph. :P I get the 60' now, and I know what my issue was, but I really don't know the rest of those stats.

And I was laughing at the guy above with the 10 second stock V :laugh:

Comment

Rocket, do you take yours to the track?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                Rocket, do you take yours to the track?
                Just 1 time ran 10.4 I think I go faster but did that on 20" wheels and street tires
                I don't have time to go like I used to in my merc

Comment

im impressed FB nice one.

ignore these guys.

I found Bouncer's track video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDBQI12n4Zo

still cant find beasts

Comment

Got to admit, that's a sweet setup!

Comment

Working...
                    X