X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The American dream

Heart and sole: Detroiter walks 21 miles in work commute

Did you even read the entire article?

Pretty inspirational and should be a wake up call for the millions that are sitting at home each day waiting on a handout.

Comment

Those were my thoughts too. Point is you gave to work for it and not expect

Comment

I'll think of this if I start to bitch about my 2.5 hour round trip car commute. At least I'm sheltered from the elements and I'm getting more than 2 hours of sleep each night.

Comment

Props to him. But a bicycle may be a good idea.

Comment

James Robertson's daily trek inspires hundreds to donate

Comment

Maybe they can buy him a nice bicycle. He could cut down his commute time to a fourth or less of what it is now. Walking for 4 hours is just stupid, I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Maybe they can buy him a nice bicycle. He could cut down his commute time to a fourth or less of what it is now. Walking for 4 hours is just stupid, I'm sorry.
                agree. this whole thing about him being "inspiring" is retarded to me. guy is a bit of a simpleton. lol @ people giving him money. i'm sure it will go to a good cause of slim jims and meth.

to add, there is no way this guy has done this commute more then just a few times. people have in their head that he is walking 20 miles round trip per day when the reality is that he has done it before but usually gets a ride.

sensationalize and tards biting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  agree. this whole thing about him being "inspiring" is retarded to me. guy is a bit of a simpleton. lol @ people giving him money. i'm sure it will go to a good cause of slim jims and meth.

to add, there is no way this guy has done this commute more then just a few times. people have in their head that he is walking 20 miles round trip per day when the reality is that he has done it before but usually gets a ride.

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

One of your finest pieces! Hats off

Watch "Rush - Niki Lauda Speech" on YouTube
                    Rush - Niki Lauda Speech: http://youtu.be/11p_KvPySzo

Comment

god damn that video gives me chills every time.

Comment

Donations pour in for Detroit man who commutes 21 miles a day on foot - News - TODAY.com

Comment

^buys a bmw

Comment

Working...
                          X