Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson silva back in the cage

REPLAY! Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz (Highlights) | BJPENN.COM

It was a decent fight. Nice re-introduction to the cage. You could see him shaking off the cobwebs and gaining confidence, especially with that leg.

Comment

silva isnt what he used to be.

Comment

He will be. That's a lot to overcome and come back looking like you did in your pre-injury prime. He has 14 fights left to his contract so he has plenty of time to shake off the dust.

Comment

One thing you guys will never understand and that's match up. Nick Diaz and silva in my mind made a great match up. But both didn't play in to the others strengths. Smart but boring fight. To say silva isn't what he used to be is silly. 18mobth ring rust and def the tuffest guy he ever fought ( argue widmen)
          Styles make fights it was bad match up.

Comment

Lol. Why will we never understand match ups? Because we don't fight or train fighters?

Comment

I'll never understand why he didn't face Jones in his prime. That's one match up I don't get why didn't happen

Comment

Fighter pay for UFC 183

Comment

ill never forget or get over that kick and the way his leg bent.

props to the guy for not giving up

Comment

Lol
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ruh roh

Comment

hahaha explains it.

I had this talk with a UFC nut at work after reading this thread and I said I bet he was on the gear to recover that quick. He staunchly said no way these guys have honor haha love being right

Comment

They both failed tests, lol. Silva for steroids and Diaz for weed (again).

http://m.espn.go.com/extra/mma/story...34&src=desktop

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                            Lol. Why will we never understand match ups? Because we don't fight or train fighters?
                            yes you never been in a cage fighting and said well fuck every time i try this it don't work so i will sit back and not do that anymore.
                            you might get what I am saying but unless you actually went threw you won't really get it.
                            diaz is a aggressor and tuff mother fucker who never gets tired. silva is a counter puncher with great power and accuracy. so damn that sounds like a hell of a fight right? thats what i was thinking. well diaz didn't really attack like normal and silva didn't stay put long enough when he did. on paper great match up but in the cage it sucked (IMO)

my guess is diaz felt that power and changed his normal game plan attack. my guess also is silva said fuck he's a lot tuffer than the rest I better throw and get out.

im not saying you guys are retards or some shit. just saying unless you have went in a bad match up you won't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              yes you never been in a cage fighting and said well fuck every time i try this it don't work so i will sit back and not do that anymore.
                              you might get what I am saying but unless you actually went threw you won't really get it.
                              diaz is a aggressor and tuff mother fucker who never gets tired. silva is a counter puncher with great power and accuracy. so damn that sounds like a hell of a fight right? thats what i was thinking. well diaz didn't really attack like normal and silva didn't stay put long enough when he did. on paper great match up but in the cage it sucked (IMO)

my guess is diaz felt that power and changed his normal game plan attack. my guess also is silva said fuck he's a lot tuffer than the rest I better throw and get out.

im not saying you guys are retards or some shit. just saying unless you have went in a bad match up you won't understand.
                              i get what your saying. just like anything else, you cant fully relate and understand unless you have done it yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X