X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blizzard #2!!!!

Bring it :grin::thumb:

Blizzard Warning in Massachusetts

This is childs play compared to what we've been through:snowman:we had near three feet, and this is only a foot? :laugh:

No seriously....I've lived in some of the nastiest winters when I was young in Chicago. But having near three feet of snow?!, holy fuck I've forgotten how much it cripples you(traffic, electricity, business's, etc)....we shut down because we have no choice.

But I wouldn't trade this weather for anything. :)

Do you ski or snow board? It's one of the things I miss most about living in the north. A twilight trip (10am-10pm) on fresh powder is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      Do you ski or snow board? It's one of the things I miss most about living in the north. A twilight trip (10am-10pm) on fresh powder is awesome.
      I started last year snowboarding. I just rented the equipment because I wasn't sure I'd like it. So this year I've been twice this year, this is the place I've been going Wachusett Mountain Ski Area - Princeton, Massachusetts only a 35mn drive.

I have some pics, had tons of fun....I really enjoy the snow a lot and wish I could be really cool on a board:D

Btw....if you ever get to visit here....Out of the Ordinary Winter FUN Outside | New Hampshires White Mountains

You need to go man...you and the family would love it....one of the most relaxing and most stress free time I've had in my life...no cell phones(coverage sucks), it's clean, beautiful, quiet, simply tranquility. Lodging is great!

Comment

Good for you. It really is a great experience regardless of your ability level.

We plan on a winter family trip but not for a couple years. After youngest is old enough for the bunny trail.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          Good for you. It really is a great experience regardless of your ability level.

We plan on a winter family trip but not for a couple years. After youngest is old enough for the bunny trail.
          Yea but it's fucking annoying when these cute little brats zoom by me lol....when I first did a few runs, all I did was fall lmao...I literally got down falling....I'd go about ten feet, pow!!! Get back up, go ten maybe fifteen feet, pow ass again lol..

My tailbone was bruised and I just thought I had sore glutes, bruised muscle....nope...that's another story in itself:) ever have a bruised tailbone? Shit hurts doesn't it? Lol

Comment

I feel on my tailbone when I was a kid playing on ice. Hurts like fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              I feel on my tailbone when I was a kid playing on ice. Hurts like fuck.

Comment

Definitely almost crippled us; all of this snow...and we got more tonight and more this weekend lol.

New englanders know how to pull together and get shit done! This 2nd blizzard we just got, well it comes in 2nd of all time in terms of snow fall....in regards to temps??? Funny because as I was walking out this morning to go next door for coffee, I said to myself: "wow, not that cold today"....I look at my phone and what's the temp? Fucking 21° ha ha...my point? We've had single digits for high and negative 15 for lows:D for over 10 days!!! :woot:

Comment

Pics man

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Pics man
                    I'll take some tomorrow.

the snow banks are the most dangerous even the news can't stop talking about them...you literally can't see shit when you approach a corner. Roofs are collapsing, business have had some major accidents because of the snow on roofs, etc...

the governor has spoken to have us residents to clean off our roofs, it's nuts man...but have to say, wouldn't trade this type of shit for anything :) I just love the snow:P

Comment

Lmao
                      Boston Mayor Tells Citizens to Stop Boston Snowstorm Challenge : People.com

Comment

Working...
                      X