A question of tolerance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    You do talk poo at times and you propagate false identities of people. The problem is that the weak minded follow you, people take the line of least resistance, feel safer of opinion in numbers and you don't reward loyalty hence why few of the original members remain in anything but ghost like form. This is the reflection of how well the board is managed, the true quality and diversities and activity on this board took a shit when you couldn't handle Rado some time ago. It lost its diversity and other personalities got drowned out by him. He's a cool guy now but the point is the board never regained it's soul. I will never run people down in less they are overt aggressors or snipers of negative intention.

Your statement above for example omits the colossal contribution I have made in helping people (some vulnerable ) with cycling and such and guiding them in safe direction.

I may troll at times in the wider sense but I don't originate nasty traps.

My weakness is feeling the need to put down the bullies

I am the real deal and I do as I say in life.
    If anyone was run off or felt inferior because of rado, an online personality, they have IMO issues.

Not one person on this net can or will make me be someone who I'm not, more specifically, run in the other direction.

I haven't changed, I just toned down the way that I am on this board; that is all :)

Those who left according to you, ARE weak minded individuals.

Again, not an ass comment towards you, but you better believe I'm still ME bitch...I've never left, I have just been more calm.

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
      why does everyone hate on poor rado?:gaydo:
      I've always been hated on:)

I'm use to the drama and attention, I welcome them both:thumb:

Makes my life more entertaining than it is already..:wave:

Comment

Live how you want..I really dont give a fuck..but dont expect me to have to accept what I dont agree with in "my" world. if you are happy no one can tell you to be another way..but dont think because your happy..its the right way for everyone. leave me the fuck alone..I leave you alone.. dont step on my toes..I dont shoot you in the face... Simple rules really.Everyone can get along..dont fuck with other people.. When its all in fun..I have no problem with it.. you encroach on my way of living or my family... my life..your fucking wrong. pretty simple really... live and let live.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Was what Russia?

If you're referring to who burned Alexandria.. The Muslim conquest of Egypt is responsible.

Surprise surprise... Muslims. Fucken beast and his kind.. :cheese:
          Me and my kind. Lol this shows how little you know about my kind.
          Here...educate yourself.

Turks saved Jews from Nazi Holocaust « The International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation

"Once arrived in Istanbul, Jewish refugees could pass into Palestine if they had visas. Those who did not have visas were put in small boats in the resort towns of Marmaris and Bodrum and sent to Palestine illegally. About 100,000 Jewish refugees fled from Europe to Palestine via Turkey by the end of the war. About 75,000 of them were saved by Turks."

You speak of Alexandria as a tolerant empire but you have no idea about the ottomans. After conquering ottomans left citizens of the countries alone about their religion and build mosques next to the churches.

Comment

And lol about this Muslims are evil conversation. While everyone is hating on Muslims not one person is talking about the Christian or the Jew corporations that sells weapons to these guys. These guys are just thugs with no country and not a single factory but somehow they have weapons and tanks and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              Me and my kind. Lol this shows how little you know about my kind.
              Here...educate yourself.

Turks saved Jews from Nazi Holocaust « The International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation

"Once arrived in Istanbul, Jewish refugees could pass into Palestine if they had visas. Those who did not have visas were put in small boats in the resort towns of Marmaris and Bodrum and sent to Palestine illegally. About 100,000 Jewish refugees fled from Europe to Palestine via Turkey by the end of the war. About 75,000 of them were saved by Turks."

You speak of Alexandria as a tolerant empire but you have no idea about the ottomans. After conquering ottomans left citizens of the countries alone about their religion and build mosques next to the churches.
              I was referring to Muslims as your kind, it was tongue in cheek. I'm well aware of the mighty Turkish empire and the general difference between Turkey and the rest of the middle east. The most obvious reason being it's location. Istanbul in particular is both western AND Eastern in geography and culture.

Comment

Check this out beast if you have time. Good shit. I think I'll watch it again later. Watched it years ago but I must admit I don't remember much of the details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIBO-meEtC8

Comment

Hey beast.. you really dont have to put up with his shit brah:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    I was referring to Muslims as your kind, it was tongue in cheek. I'm well aware of the mighty Turkish empire and the general difference between Turkey and the rest of the middle east. The most obvious reason being it's location. Istanbul in particular is both western AND Eastern in geography and culture.
                    I know you were so are the other regular members but the other several thousands who visits this board daily, doesn't know that. If you gonna have a conversation about something, have it so people can see both sides of the coin not the side that filled with hate even if it is tongue and cheek. ;)

P.S. I'll definitely watch that documentary. :)

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    Hey beast.. you really dont have to put up with his shit brah:rofl:
                    I never do. :grin:

Comment

Working...
                    X