• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got; the order, farcry4 and dying light

Just getting set

My Internet connection estimates are;

2.7 mbps

Comment

know what your getting into with the order bro.

graphically you will be impressed but it's very short and half of it is cut scenes.

far cry 4 I love. taking the enemy bases is my favorite part. gotta be stealth and snipe the alarms on the poles with silinced rifle.

Comment

Unchartered 4 sounds good

My first play will be dying light heard it's very good

Comment

havent played dying light but apparently it gets better as your weapons get stronger. people seem to think the game is ok at first but then a few days in they love it.

Comment

Yep Dying Light gets off to a slow start as your progress you get new abilities and weapons and it gets more fun.

Comment

I'm not a video game guy but my son has always played PS3. Well, he wanted an Xbox One. I bought him one and seriously it sucks! Seriously, I don't think he's even been able to play a game yet! You put the game in and it takes hours to update it or install it (I don't know what the hell it's doing) but it is so annoying! He just turns it off and plays his PS3 or the Wii U.

Is PS4 like that where it has to download a bunch of shit just to play the game?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                I'm not a video game guy but my son has always played PS3. Well, he wanted an Xbox One. I bought him one and seriously it sucks! Seriously, I don't think he's even been able to play a game yet! You put the game in and it takes hours to update it or install it (I don't know what the hell it's doing) but it is so annoying! He just turns it off and plays his PS3 or the Wii U.

Is PS4 like that where it has to download a bunch of shit just to play the game?
                My ps4 has its download, but mine take literally less than a minute; tops!

I've never had issues playing unless the Sony server is down. Who's your ISP?

Comment

My Internet is through Comcast. It's so frustrating! I think I will get him the PS4. He wanted the Xbox to play Halo with his friends and I guess that game is only on Xbox.

Comment

My Internet is through Comcast. It's so frustrating! I think I will get him the PS4. He wanted the Xbox to play Halo with his friends and I guess that game is only on Xbox.
                    If you get him ps4, get him destiny since it's quite similar to halo. Well at least you'd have two systems to play with. Just doesn't sound right that you're having those issues. Xbox is a good system, just ps4 is way better. I'm sure most will chime in soon and give thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      If you get him ps4, get him destiny since it's quite similar to halo. Well at least you'd have two systems to play with. Just doesn't sound right that you're having those issues. Xbox is a good system, just ps4 is way better. I'm sure most will chime in soon and give thoughts.
                      Rado.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        The Xbox seems cool, it does a ton of stuff! Just doesn't play games...lol I'll check back and see if maybe somebody knows if I'm doing something wrong here.

Comment

The Xbox seems cool, it does a ton of stuff! Just doesn't play games...lol I'll check back and see if maybe somebody knows if I'm doing something wrong here.
                          I know it does other stuff bro :)

Btw...how ya been fucker? Been a few years

Comment

Frank it depends on the game bro. The PS4 has updates as well. Basically the games release and they have updates to fix bugs and glitches or extra content. Some of the updates can be pretty big in size, a couple gigs or more. The PS4 gives you an option to start the game while the updates are downloading though. I would assume it's the same for xbox?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Frank it depends on the game bro. The PS4 has updates as well. Basically the games release and they have updates to fix bugs and glitches or extra content. Some of the updates can be pretty big in size, a couple gigs or more. The PS4 gives you an option to start the game while the updates are downloading though. I would assume it's the same for xbox?
                              I like this feature.

Comment

After a certain percentage/portion of the game is installed then you can play it while it finishes installing the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X