Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-Link’s scary looking new routers are ready to deliver insanely fast Wi-Fi speeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Link’s scary looking new routers are ready to deliver insanely fast Wi-Fi speeds

5 gigs per second. :cheese:

D-Link AC5300, AC3200, AC3100 router: Specs, price and release date | BGR

Now all America has to do is get with it and roll out true Gigabit Internet. Google Fiber can't get here soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Now all America has to do is get with it and roll out true Gigabit Internet. Google Fiber can't get here soon enough.
      All other companies are against google fiber. Comcast/Time Warner don't want the competition. The United States is #26 in counties with fastest internet.

Download Speed by Country | Net Index from Ookla

Comment

This is what I get at home.. not bad but gigabit rates it ain't! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          This is what I get at home.. not bad but gigabit rates it ain't! :laugh:

Your upload is faster then my download.

Comment

Are you out in the boonies? 12Mbps isn't very fast these days.

Comment

Are you out in the boonies? 12Mbps isn't very fast these days.
              At&t dsl. Not fast at all but I don't download much and I don't play multiplayer games so its fine.

Comment

My Speedtest report says that 11% of the US population has faster Internet connectivity than me! Goddammit!

Comment

My Speedtest report says that 11% of the US population has faster Internet connectivity than me! Goddammit!
                  Makes sense my college was retarded fast. It was 300dl and upload was around 100 from what I remember. Lag free gaming and torrenting was fun.

Comment

I've got to be in the top 1%. Google Fiber... Get to PDX already!!

Comment

Working...
                    X