On the basis of how some of them look they should bring it back lol

Big foot with and without
    Attached Files

What a depressing comparison.
    Significant difference.

Comment

Is that PS???? Wow...looks like he's ill

Comment

And he just lost against frank Mir, looked so bereft of physical and mental fortitude

If they come off, it takes like 2 years before they are good again and anyone over 35 that's been used to taking trt but now cannot, should just quit

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          And he just lost against frank Mir, looked so bereft of physical and mental fortitude

If they come off, it takes like 2 years before they are good again and anyone over 35 that's been used to taking trt but now cannot, should just quit
          You're so insightful bro

Comment

Lol I remember when cro cop and wanderlei cane over to UFC and came off all the juice they had been on. You could see the mental drop.

Vitor Belfort has openly discussed his battle

Comment

That's the thing about these drugs that I think most people still don really understand. Yes they give you the physical advantage. But the mental advantage is just as strong.

Comment

That's the ugliest fucker I ever saw btw. some stone age genes in that fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  That's the ugliest fucker I ever saw btw. some stone age genes in that fella.
                  Nothing like your pretty face:gaydo:

Comment

Frank Mir looked great. He was on trt for years. He said in a recent interview that he felt initially it was a blessing but in the end it was a curse that allowed him to over train through injuries that led to a lot of issues down the road.

This fight was his first with a completely new approach to training, trainers, fighting and nutrition.

He claims he's never felt better and healthier (post motorcycle accident).

It was a short appearance but he looked good. I hope he's around for awhile.

Comment

I like frank Mir a lot....class act and imo he's a true warrior. Not many like him around.

Comment

Working...
                      X