• Show
Clear All

• Hog Hunter

This is how it's done Rip.

Hunt.Chad thats how you do it breh.

Comment

Mr.I and his family sure move fast!

Comment

New concept in hog control, but a pretty expensive set up. feral Hogs do a lot of damage and are very hard to control. Sows can have 3 litters a year.

Comment

Do they do anything useful with the pigs they catch? I mean do they go to waste or what? Just kill em? What about the babies?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Do they do anything useful with the pigs they catch? I mean do they go to waste or what? Just kill em? What about the babies?
            Most will be killed and left or buried because they arent a game animal. They are a nusiance/ pest. Some will donate to help the needy, but then you have the cost of processing. The farmers are already loosing money due to the damage the hogs do to their crops, so they dont want to loose more money. Also in order to clean and process wild hogs the state requires commercial operations that do that to be permitted. so again..cost is a factor.

Now some of the bigger hogs will be sold to (game preserves) which its illeagle to transport them to, But they will then the "game preserves" offer (wild boar hunting) for big bucks to cooperate idiots to come kill a big wild hog( normally northern idiots who dont know better with deep pockets)..thats been in a pen for a while..then turned loose so a pack of hounds can bay it up and the big rich idiot can walk up and shoot it. They really are proud of themselfs for killing a Big bad wild boar...LOL..

I say come to the swamps and crawl thru the palmetto islands with me and shoot um at 5 steps...thats hog hunting...:grin:

Comment

I just feel like there must be a more efficient way instead of just killing them. They have to be good for something. Just takes some creative thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                I just feel like there must be a more efficient way instead of just killing them. They have to be good for something. Just takes some creative thinking.
                I agree it seems like a waste, they are very good eating actually..but the cost involved in processing them takes away from the donating due to lost monies.

Comment

If we had wolves, bears and other predators, the populations of all the ungulates would be in check naturally. But of course, we have exterminated all of them from most of the lower 48.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    If we had wolves, bears and other predators, the populations of all the ungulates would be in check naturally. But of course, we have exterminated all of them from most of the lower 48.
                    Yes but at the same time..the hogs arent naturally here..they were introduced in the 1400's when the spanish came here and settled in Fla..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                      Yes but at the same time..the hogs arent naturally here..they were introduced in the 1400's when the spanish came here and settled in Fla..
                      So they obviously go good with Spanish spice. Cook up some payaya with hog meat!

Comment

By the way guys this is the reaction bouncer get from girls when he tries to talk to them.

Comment

Wanna see my bleached asshole ladies!

Comment

Hog Hunter

They know you well here...too well! :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                            X