Comment

Awesome! Congrats bro!

Comment

Congratulations buddy.

How is momma and the baby doing?

Comment

Congratulations Turbo and family. She's so precious :swoon:

Comment

Oh look, another grumpy one:D just like her pops....all Jokes aside brother, congratulations and you're absolutely right. ...you can't explain the love we immediately have for our newborn. ..

Comment

Congrats brother. Get ready to stay up all night. :grin:

Comment

Congrats turbo.

No more gym time.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Congratulations Turbo and family. She's so precious :swoon:
                    Funny thing you automatically knew/assumed the baby was a girl because of the color pink. Social conditioning. Back in the day boys would be dressed in pink because it was closer to red which symbolized blood and battles. Blue was worn by girls because it was the color of innocence Virgin Mary is seen wearing blue if I recollect. Some sociology 101. :wave:

Comment

Congratulations and a nice full head of hair lol. I know exactly what you mean by the undescribable feeling. It is like a switch. The instant your first baby is born you love something else more than yourself and it is very humbling, assuming your brain is wired right anyway. All of a sudden your main goal in life is protecting your child. It can only happen to be felt and there is no better feeling. It will be tough at times but enjoy those younger years. It doesn't last long.

Comment

Very Very cool bro!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Comment

Forever changed! Congrats brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                            Congratulations buddy.

How is momma and the baby doing?
                            They are doing great. The husky is the one having some issues.

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Oh look, another grumpy one:D just like her pops....all Jokes aside brother, congratulations and you're absolutely right. ...you can't explain the love we immediately have for our newborn. ..
                            Lol.

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            Congrats brother. Get ready to stay up all night. :grin:
                            I'm sleeping a little bit more than momma. I guess my body will adjust to less sleep.

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                            Congrats turbo.

No more gym time.
                            Ha. I know. I tried to sneak in the gym yesterday morning and had to cut it short for a baby doc trip.

Comment

It's crazy initially. Every little thing about your life changes to revolve around the baby's needs. Women seem to love the infant stage very few fathers I know "love" it the way women do. Lots of screaming with lack of sleep, feeding, burping. and changing diapers. But after a few months of what feels like eternity, she will become a little more self sufficient and you'll slowly get more sleep and moments to "relax".

Every parent will tell you "it goes so fast" and it really does.

Enjoy it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X