Watch and think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch and think

A man walks into a gun store and is ‘blindsided’ by what he reads on the price tag. | Subfeed

I only buy my guns new.

The anti gun thing doesn't resonate with me. A few years ago my brother in law was shot 5 times by a life long supposed friend who acquired a gun illegally on the street, opened his door walked in his room tried to kill him and left. He was always a little loony, petty ciminal but seriously snapped with no good reason. My brother in law doesn't like guns at all but guess who's house he came to for protection after he was released from the hospital until they found the guy? How many other people could this guy have hurt?
    Moral of the story, criminals don't pay attention to the law by definition so no expansions of the law will change what they do, it only harms the people that don't break the law that might be trying to protect their own families.

I've never had to use my firearms in self defense but, like an insurance policy, I can't gurantee that I won't need to. As far a recreational use, respecting the power and using proper safety still allows to have an absolutely fantastic time practicing the skill of target shooting. Limiting what I can use for protection or fun doesn't change criminal access or intentions.

It would be nice to have a world where people don't try to kill each other making self defense tools unnecessary but that is a pipe dream. Reality is there will always be ill intentioned people and I will use my right to protect myself and family from them by any means.

Comment

They are trying to put peoples emotions into it..thus deterring gun ownership by law abiding people...pretty fucked up way of pushing an agenda if ya ask me.

Comment

Shutup faggot. Winston Churchill would have smacked the shit out of you for your French like beta attitude.

Cooking Bacon with Machine Guns Is Delicious and Lethal

Comment

Mr.I. This is what happens to anti gun beta types.. The SM America crew coming to your village!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...aYOW9zMoY#t=82

Comment

I'm in the market for some new kitchen knives, hammers, and maybe a shovel. Hopefully I can get a history lesson on my ourchases.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
              X