May And Hammond Refused To Film Top Gear Without Clarkson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May And Hammond Refused To Film Top Gear Without Clarkson

Most top gear fans already probably know that Jeremy has been suspended for punching a producer. No doubt he will be back but in the meantime they were trying to film without him. James and Richard were having none of it though.

Report: May And Hammond Refused To Film Top Gear Without Clarkson

Jeremy Clarkson Supporters Just Drove A Freaking Tank To The BBC

Comment

Clarkson is fucking annoying. Too bad the producer just didn't whoop his add.

Comment

I fundamentally disagree with you on almost every topic. I'm pretty sure I would beat the piss out of you after about an hour in real life you miserable twat.

Xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          I fundamentally disagree with you on almost every topic. I'm pretty sure I would beat the piss out of you after about an hour in real life you miserable twat.

Xoxo
          We would probably be the best of friends.

Sorry that I can't support a tv star that can't handle his temper like a man.

Comment

I agree with turbo, sorry

Clarkson is shit now and unimportant, and I'm helping pay the pricks wages, should be sacked and stay sacked. Bring back tiff nidel

Comment

Jeremy Clarkson Reveals Profanity-Laced Thoughts On Top Gear Future

Comment

<iframe src="https://embed.theguardian.com/embed/video/media/video/2015/mar/11/jeremy-clarkson-bbc-suspension-james-may-top-gear-video" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Much like Bouncer, he's a bell end but we love him just the same.

Comment

How's jolly ole England faggot?

Comment

Still the greatest place on earth.

Now fix my link.

Comment

Holy fucking shit! Deca is back!!! :eek: :grin:

Comment

Working...
                      X