• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamethrower

Because...why not?

Sorry rocket....no fun for you.

49 State Legal, Handheld Flamethrower is About to Hit the Market [VIDEO]

Just when gun laws were threatening to become logical, America rescues defeat from the jaws of victory and reasserts it's image as the dumbest country in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Just when gun laws were threatening to become logical, America rescues defeat from the jaws of victory and reasserts it's image as the dumbest country in the world
      Crime at an all time low. Violent crime trending down for years. We seem to be ok.

How about the UK?

Comment

I was going to throw a disclaimer in there for the predictable MrI dribble but figured I'd see where it would go. Lol

Comment

I like it:grin:

Comment

Cheap and bad ass!!!! I just like the looks of it, seems like tons of fun. That's some damage right there as well...We've all seem what some flame throwers can do:woot:

Comment

You could use it for your wicked winters. Just imagine the looks of your neighbors when your melting your walk way with a 25ft flame.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                You could use it for your wicked winters. Just imagine the looks of your neighbors when your melting your walk way with a 25ft flame.
                Ha ha I know.

Gotta admit bro, it's pretty fucking bad ass....fucking zombie killer:D

On a serious note though. All it takes is for an idiot(and we've got plenty)to fuck this up and see how fast the government jumps in. Pretty nuts how it took somenone this long to think about this, or just making it happen I guess...

Comment

Yes there will be a lot of homes burned down followed by posts from bouncer titled "the south" lol

Comment

Yes there will be a lot of homes burned down followed by posts from bouncer titled "the south" lol
                    :agreed::rofl:

Comment

Love it.

Comment

I was going to throw a disclaimer in there for the predictable MrI dribble but figured I'd see where it would go. Lol
                        Well you clearly have nothing else to do, get on with some parenting you useless sack of shit

Comment

Dumb southern fucks

Comment

Working...
                          X