France decrees new rooftops must be covered in plants or solar panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France decrees new rooftops must be covered in plants or solar panels

Love this idea. Big cities look so much nicer if there is a lot of plants. Gives the cement jungle a touch of comfort and serenity.

France decrees new rooftops must be covered in plants or solar panels | World news | The Guardian

The Green roof concept originates from the hanging gardens of baby on

I wrote a theses on the subject at university

So long as it's waterproof very cool

Comment

Thing about the Gardens of Babylon is that it was never mentioned once until hundreds and hundreds of years after it's demise. I think if it existed it probably wasn't what you have in your head in terms of scale. Probably some truth to it but an enhanced truth none the less. Bit like "the parting of the red sea". We get an image of someone actually parting the fucken ocean. Turns out there may have been some truth to it because the translation of "red sea" was wrong and it apparently meant "dry river bed". In other words people walked across a dry river bed and that got turned into a "parting of the sea" by story tellers..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Bit like "the parting of the red sea". We get an image of someone actually parting the fucken ocean. Turns out there may have been some truth to it because the translation of "red sea" was wrong and it apparently meant "dry river bed". In other words people walked across a dry river bed and that got turned into a "parting of the sea" by story tellers..
        Good shit. Perspectives and interpretations. I'm baffled by the masses that accept it all as "gospel".

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Love this idea.

Fuck you and your love!

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
            Fuck you and your love!
            Haha:rofl:

Comment

Working...
            X