Educate me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educate me

LiveLeak.com - Brutal torture of bull tied to pole, attacked until nearly decapitated.

We slap a fifty year embargo on Cuba yet UK and US trade readily with these sick fucks

Let the asteroid hit us now and vaccinate the planet of us

Disgusting

Comment

Not gonna watch the video but what country is it?

Comment

China

Comment

yea fuck them.

Comment

Wow....pretty fucked up I must say... Mr I...dont ever give me shit about Hunting again...just refer back to this shit.....

Comment

I agree fuck China.
              We need a more big buisness type person to lead our country. Not a Muslim pussy.
              My check gets taxed 40% every month and now I'm in higher tax bracket I pay another 25% end of year
              Are you fucking kidding me?
              I won't even start with the racist shit you already know
              We need a general to run out army and a buisness man to run our economy not perfect but a great start no more people who think there Kings

Comment

Fuck im pissed fright now they take way to much money from me and just waste it
                I'm not even gonna post the number but trust me it's big. Oh I feel sick right now
                I need a cheating scamming CPA no shit fuck this country's BS taxes

Comment

Sorry Mr I got a bit off track and physco lol

Comment

It would be interesting to see someone like Elon Musk or Tim Cook as president. Would make for a pretty interesting social/political experiment.

Comment

Yup or the Ross guy that tried
                      Some one with a sence of buisness would be worth a try shit we tried a nigger why not!
                      I say nigger cuz he is a nigger he's not black American shit he ain't even American

Comment

he promised to TRANSFORM America to the assholes who voted him in...hes trying real hard to keep that promise...biggest POS we have ever had for a president. Fuck Him and the people who support this fucking ass clown.

Comment

Who cares who the political heads are until you can be one without being rich and well funded.

We are constantly only given a few choices to vote on. Those choices aren't who we agree with most. It's who we disagree with the least and who had the money to keep their name out there so they didn't get swallowed up by someone richer.

Comment

obumma won cuz he is black and the stupid rap stars pushed for him he wasn't gonna win without opera and puff daddy the stupid youth was what won it for him.
                            mo 65% of my money goes to what 65 fucking percent how retarded is that Im not rich at all why take so much from me?

Comment

Some real brilliance in this thread.

Feel like I'm reading a forwarded email from Facebook from my mom. Lol @ the older generation.

Obama ain't american dur hur! Now I'm off to watch hillbiller handfishen and fox news yeeee hawww murica!

Rocket no offense but you don't fit in in Cali. May I suggest a retirement community in Alabama where other irrelevant old hillbillers can spout off with other low IQ retards while waiving the murican flag while drinking bud light.

Holy hillbiiler fuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X