Ads feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads feedback

It's driving me crazy a bit. They are placed so it's hard not too touch then when clicking new posts. Also they seem to pop up randomly when going into a thread or quoting for a reply.

I hear ya bro but that's sort of the point. More clicks means more money and I need it right now.

The pop up ads are annoying as shit I know but they also happen to be the biggest payers. I won't leave them on all the time but I will occasionally turn them on.

Money is tight for me at the moment as I have some pretty big life changes going on. I'll post about it in a different thread soon.

Comment

Is the click all that matters? Because most of the time, my work blocks whatever site the link is for. I would still like you to get your $s though! :)

Comment

Yea just clicks. I guess a click and buying something in those links would mean more money but I wouldn't expect anyone to buy the garbage in those links. lol.

Comment

Mine constantly goes to some other page that says "media downloader" - is that how everyones is? It doesn't look like an ad, it looks like a virus.

Comment

Working...
          X