What do you guys see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys see?

On the side where the smiley icon things are. Does the thank you smiley work for you? I see this.

Comment

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: :thankyou: Hey Bouncer...it works:thumb:

Comment

Comment

Doesn't work for me on computer or phone.

Comment

So far it's just you. I see Rippers images just fine.

Comment

shit site:grin:

Comment

Works now. Weird.

Comment

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
                  I see the thank you, you fucking retard. Now go buy a new internet. :rofl:

Comment

Strange. Yesterday it didnt work for me on my phone using lte or on my computer using wifi.

Guess it must have been a glitch with my actual user account on the site that worked itself out. Works fine now.

Comment

Tapatalk does not work for me and some images do not load.

I can only get on the site randomly in last day or two via website; I get server errors, contact admin.

Comment

No issues with tapatalk here. Ask scrum or FB if they are having issues other then the basic tapatalk app being shitty.

Comment

Connectivity has been spotty at times. Server error. Happens for all forums I browse on Tapatalk, so I assume it has to do with the app and not with SM.

Comment

I don't ever use Tapatalk. I miss ForumRunner!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              Connectivity has been spotty at times. Server error. Happens for all forums I browse on Tapatalk, so I assume it has to do with the app and not with SM.
                              Yep. Shit app. Uninstalled, reinstalled and it works.

Comment

Working...
                              X