Does this happen to anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this happen to anyone else?

Every time I click on "new" or just a thread I get taken to the App Store. :mad:
    P.S. This is not with tapatalk. I only use it to post pictures, rest of the time I browse on web format.

nope..I just use a browser as well

Comment

Yes, just recently. When I can log in.... Lol

Comment

FUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!
        Cleared the entire history on safari and chrome and did the exact same thing on both before and after I logged in. :mad:

Comment

Yes, nonstop for me on phone and computer. Super annoying! Rocket says the same thing, too. :mad:

It's the adware thing Bouncer has on to pay his bills.

Comment

Bouncer is trying to make a quick bucks again. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              Bouncer is trying to make a quick bucks again. :rofl:

Of course.

While the rest of us suffer!

Comment

Same deal

Comment

Happening to me too when i click on threads most of the time...even just happened now when i hit "reply"

Comment

Bouncer trying to make a buck. Meanwhile, everyone is avoiding the site :wacko:

Comment

As I said in this thread.. http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...1-ads-feedback

I need the money right now. Those ads as annoying as they are make about $30 per day. That's $900 extra per month that I am going to need especially considering a move 2000 miles across the country.

FB, in response to your last comment. Think of this forum as a gym. A gym has it's regular members and they are always welcome, BUT that gym as a business depends on the 90% who sign up and never come. Think of that 90% as the people who come here from google. They are the ones making the money for this site. They are the clickers. So unless you guys want to replace that extra $900 per month that I absolutely need right now, I respectfully ask that you stfu. :cheese:

Comment

Ehh, I get it. Money talks. I just know that if Google sent me here as a newbie, and all that stuff started happening, I would never come back because I would think the site wasn't safe. Every single time I click anywhere, it takes me to some media downloader thing that looks just like what happens with a virus.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                          nope..I just use a browser as well

What are you using that you are not experiencing this???

Comment

turned it off for awhile. takes about an hour to go into effect.

FB, I fully expect you to stop posting for days at a time now that it's turned off and you have nothing to complain about. :cheese:

Comment

It is annoying but I can understand the rationale. I enjoy coming on here, so I don't mind. My work site blocks most of the sites anyway :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X