Boxer Day in the Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer Day in the Sun

Poor fella has been trapped inside all winter. Weather is starting to get nice finally. He was so excited. Yes I need to get him a new leash and collar. His other one was tore up so he's using his sisters leash.

Great pics. Looks like he is enjoying himself .

Comment

Happy boy.

Comment

Beautiful open expanse, that's what's great about Murka

What's he like with water? Does he jump straight in or prefer not

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Beautiful open expanse, that's what's great about Murka

What's he like with water? Does he jump straight in or prefer not
          In lake Michigan he would run right in but only up to his chest. He's never really gone all the way out and swam. I didn't let him go in the water yesterday though. Would have been a stinky mess to clean up. lol

Comment

Haha, that's great! Even in the still photos you can tell his excitement after being cooped up indoors for the winter!

Bouncer, did you watch that Nova special on dogs? It's on Netflix. I was just re-watching it the other day. Dogs are the greatest!

Comment

He looks so excited:swoon: How old is he now?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Haha, that's great! Even in the still photos you can tell his excitement after being cooped up indoors for the winter!

Bouncer, did you watch that Nova special on dogs? It's on Netflix. I was just re-watching it the other day. Dogs are the greatest!
                I'm pretty sure I saw it on PBS when it aired. Good stuff.

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                He looks so excited:swoon: How old is he now?
                He turned 11 this past Jan and aside from the grey hair all over his face you would never know it. He still runs around like a mad man and has tons of energy.

Comment

That's awesome. Will you be close to a park at your new place?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    That's awesome. Will you be close to a park at your new place?
                    I'll be in the Burbank area so yea all the parks and hills in that area. One of the first things I'm going to do is take him for a walk in the hills around the Hollywood sign. That's like a dream of mine for some reason.

I'll probably finally make it out there and the drought will have killed all the vegetation and I'll get attacked by a mountain lion in the hills. :cheese:

Comment

You gonna have to get a new dog because that old fart will never make it up those hills. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                        You gonna have to get a new dog because that old fart will never make it up those hills. :rofl:

That old fart is my heart and I'll cut your fucken head off and place it on top of the Hollywood sign you fat old bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          That old fart is my heart and I'll cut your fucken head off and place it on top of the Hollywood sign you fat old bitch.
                          :doh: heard it here first folks :D

Comment

Beautiful day again today.

Comment

Is that lake close to your house, B?

Comment

Working...
                              X