Hey Bouncer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bouncer!

Were you really at the donut shop today?

Comment

Hey Bouncer!

No I wasn't. :whistle: :grin:

Comment

Oh hell Ya share you fat fucker

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Oh hell Ya share you fat fucker
          Finally! Rocket comes to the party. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            Finally! Rocket comes to the party. :thumup:
            Bitch I'm here too:hug:

Comment

Beast, I can't tell with you. lol Have you really stopped working out and eating right? Are you in good tight shape or are you fat and sloppy? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                Beast, I can't tell with you. lol Have you really stopped working out and eating right? Are you in good tight shape or are you fat and sloppy? :D
                I don't know either but he'd be happy either way I can tell you that.

That's something I struggle with myself. I have a hard time feeling happy if I'm in ok shape.

Beast can go with the flow of things. I'm the dick head trying to fight the current all the time. bah

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  I don't know either but he'd be happy either way I can tell you that.

That's something I struggle with myself. I have a hard time feeling happy if I'm in ok shape.

Beast can go with the flow of things. I'm the dick head trying to fight the current all the time. bah
                  That's exactly how I am too. Good because it keeps pushing me to stay in shape. Bad because I'm never happy with myself (physique).

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Let's just say I look like a fucking God. But no abs tho. :grin:

Comment

Working...
                    X