Model eats up to 10,000 calories a day for sexual kicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model eats up to 10,000 calories a day for sexual kicks

Model Caitlin Finley eats up to 10,000 calories a day for sexual kicks | Metro News

Can't think of anything more sexy...

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post

‘Others ask me to show them my rashes or bed sores, which is a bit disgusting. But I’m not ashamed of what I do.*
      :thumb:

Comment

Delicious morsel of bubbly chubbly

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
          :thumb:

Comment

hate these ham planets that embrace their size and unhealthy lifestyles and the people that tell them its ok.

no one is telling the crack addict outside that his unhealthy lifestyle is ok and to keep going.

in the end these wildebeests have more impact on our health systems than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post

in the end these wildebeests have more impact on our health systems than anyone else.

This is the bullshit part of it all.

Type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, clogged arteries ( going to need heart surgery at some point, no doubt), psychologist/psychiatrist because the eating still didn't solve your original problem, and on and on and on :fight:

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post

That is that issue I have with these disgusting individuals lifestyles. If you want to inject mayonnaise into your veins, do vegetable oil shots, and smear lard on your bacon sandwich, so be it. Be a pig and die on your own terms. Unfortunately, their choice of living standards directly impact our healthcare system and costs.

Comment

yep exactly right blm and fb

Comment

Working...
                    X