Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you this kind of Parent?

1st Birthday Party Invite...

Clothing with names is the #1 thing that leads to kidnapping, lol.

Comment

Lol wtf. Control issues much?

Comment

I would purposely bring everything she said not to bring just to watch the mother get red faced and uncomfortable.

Comment

Oh yes. Watch her squirm.

Comment

piles of books and clothes with names. :D

Comment

Naaaahhh I just tell people fuck the gifts. Just bring cash. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                Clothing with names is the #1 thing that leads to kidnapping, lol.
                I'm in trouble then.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                  I'm in trouble then.

I doubt that little princess is getting far from mom or dad! By the way, I need a baby update! How is she doing? :swoon:

Comment

lol if i was ever gay enough to ask someone to buy my kid something shoot me in the face I should be dead anyways.
                    fuck you and fuck your presents just come to the party have some cake and play I don't need your shit. besides my kids prob already have it anyways LMAO

Comment

Most people attach a gift receipt these days anyways. Basically like everyone says, it's about going and having a good time. The gift is more just about the thought that counts. And now you don't have to think. Just attach a gift receipt.

Comment

Jeez having kids brings some complications

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          Jeez having kids brings some complications
                          Nah, some parents make it more complicated than it needs to be.

Comment

I heard that Scrum. parties are not for fucking gifts. it should be all about the kids getting together and playing. if you need party to get gifts then maybe you should re-look at your life. I buy the most retarded shit on the planet waste of money all the time but my kid will never go without I will always make sure they are first.

this shit really bugs me bad if you can't tell. maybe don't buy that beer or that new pair of shoes and get your kids some shit WTF.
                            or better yet get a fucking job

Comment

holly fuck why do i keep reading it, make sure you include receipts so I can get full value when i return it. oh my fucking god Bouncer please remove this post I'm gonna jump off a bridge

Comment

Working...
                              X