George Forman grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Forman grill

There is like 500 fucking different George Forman grills wtf?
    I want to cook chicken breast 2 at a time in a faster than baking speed
    I seen one grill with big hinges so top plate don't sit funny on food it sits flat
    Anyone have recommendations on grill for my needs just chicken and just 2 at a time open to other brands ect
    I don't care how much it cost I just want one that works.
    There's so many on George's site is never know what to pic lol

Tossed mine to save kitchen top space

Comment

I got the larger one, use it all the time..I got the no frills non stick one.

Like this one. Applica Consumer Products, Inc GR10B - Best Buy

Comment

Originally posted by funniirishman View Post
        I got the larger one, use it all the time..I got the no frills non stick one.

Like this one. Applica Consumer Products, Inc GR10B - Best Buy
        Awesome you cook chicken breast on it?
        About how long it take?

Comment

with that big back yard you have room for a real grill where you can cook a bunch of chicken at at a time like a real man and you are looking for a fucken foreman grill? serious question bro... why are you a bitch?

Comment

That's an honest question. Weather is never an issue. Foreman's are a pain in the ass to clean compared to a real grill. Get yourself a pimp Weber and don't bother with a pseudo grill.

Comment

Haha.. I was thinking that I would finally buy a grill this summer and I was curious about this Foreman thing... Posts 5 and 6 pretty much sealed the deal for me lol...

Comment

I actually find the Foreman easier to clean than my grill..its all non stick and wipes off with a damp rag. Where I live weather is an issue, and it cooks them fast. I usually slice lengthwise and it cooks them in about 5 mikes or so. I cook bacon and veggies on it as well. And honestly its sitting in my kitchen so it makes it easy to just throw the shit on there not pack it out to my backyard when I want to make lunch. Pro's and con's I suppose.

Comment

They're not difficult to clean by any means. I just find it easier to use my grill brush directly after grilling.

Comment

I actually find the Foreman easier to clean than my grill..its all non stick and wipes off with a damp rag. Where I live weather is an issue, and it cooks them fast. I usually slice lengthwise and it cooks them in about 5 mikes or so. I cook bacon and veggies on it as well. And honestly its sitting in my kitchen so it makes it easy to just throw the shit on there not pack it out to my backyard when I want to make lunch. Pro's and con's I suppose.
                    Didn't realize we had such a large gay community here.

Comment

Ha bouncer my back yard is very small bro I just sold my island/kitchen/grill that was massive 10k dollar massive lol
                      I will buy a regular webber grill in summer but this is for me and when I go to get chicken and none there I can slap it on and be done on 5-10 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Didn't realize we had such a large gay community here.
                        You just adjust your thong and apply your face cream sparky...:thumb:

Comment

You just adjust your thong and apply your face cream sparky...:thumb:
                          Don't forget the teeth white stuff lmao
                          Bouncer is metro as fuck watch what LA will do to him

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            Don't forget the teeth white stuff lmao
                            Bouncer is metro as fuck watch what LA will do to him
                            Oh I cant wait to see...:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                              That's an honest question. Weather is never an issue. Foreman's are a pain in the ass to clean compared to a real grill. Get yourself a pimp Weber and don't bother with a pseudo grill.
                              true

threw mine out for a weber. I used that bad boy every night for the past year and im still on the first tank of gas.

Comment

Working...
                              X