Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holiday booked - Dubrovnik and Split

Basically Croatia area

Decided that since most of the civilised world emanates from Europe, it's useful for me to see more of Europe now instead of allways going to such far flung places

I mean even America is basically England :)))

Get a good camera. Dubrovnik is absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Yea all my dream trips would be mostly Europe based. Blows me away that you would go to Asia or South Africa over all the amazing euro countries right across the channel from you.

And yes take some good pics.

Comment

I know nothing of this area, when I think Europe (other than UK) I think; France, Germany, Spain, Italy. But since the changes in firmer Yugoslavia etc I am interested in seeing this area now and every time I go some place new I come home with fresh perspective and want to learn more.

Comment

I definitely want to go to Greece and Turkey the next time I am over there. Too many things to see, places to visit.

Comment

This leads me nicely to my next point, America's war of independence was effectively a civil war since the 13 colonies comprised predominantly British

It's a joke you miserable fucks ...jeez
            Last edited by Mr I; 04-29-15, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Only the finest

Comment

Weather is beautiful, Adriatic sea is cold but already been in as my lady was checking in ha

Comment

Panoramic

Comment

Looks nice Mr I. I didn't think you would be going so soon. Enjoy the holiday.

Comment

looks beautiful brother. that was quick, didnt realize you were leaving this soon either.

Comment

We don't mess around, it's absolutely beautiful and yet another culture not previously experienced. The people seem descent, educated and good looking race. Weather is as you would get in Italy or better. People are not like that guy out of grand theft auto ha.

Comment

Just chilling about to go on a history walking tour. All this walking and different environments is sure good for the mind
                          I look forward to being suitably tired tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                            We don't mess around, it's absolutely beautiful and yet another culture not previously experienced. The people seem descent, educated and good looking race. Weather is as you would get in Italy or better. People are not like that guy out of grand theft auto ha.
                            :laugh:

Nico Bellick

Comment

Enjoy your trip. Looks nice.

We need some food pics later.

You and the wife don't play around. You booked your trip on the ride to the airport.

Comment

Working...
                              X