Damn fat ass Direct TV guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn fat ass Direct TV guy...

So Guy from Direct TV shows up to install TV in house. Cant get cable out at new place gotta go with satelite. tell them we want the wirless stuff in the house so we can move tvs where we want from room to room..no cables etc.

they have to run one cable from dish into house for main hook up for lack of a better term. We decide where..he drills hole thru floor to run cable under crawl space and under house to dish.

Problem is hes too fucking FAT to fit into crawl space...Im like fuck it Ill run it..throw on some boots and a old pair of BDU bottoms and I snake my way in...ouch...I feel a slice on the leg, on the way in...get the cable..pull it back out and give it to MR. fat ass...

Look at pants..good rip down entire calf..blood stain ..Im like WTF?... Caught it on an exposed screw...got a nice little rip in right calf....

go get it stiched up/ get a tetnis(sp) shot..got a few staples instead... fucking dr..put 14 in but I only kept 6. He kept pulling them back out cause he was fucking them up... I was like..you getting bonus points on your credit card for each staple you use..:rofl:

fun stuff...

so...hows your day going..:grin:

Looks like you could have done a better job yourself a with needle and thread. Fuck man.

Comment

Umm, what "doctor" did you go to? That's the worst repair job I've ever seen! :x

Comment

Damn nice one bro. Send direct tv the medical bill.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
          Umm, what "doctor" did you go to? That's the worst repair job I've ever seen! :x
          looks like this guy did it. :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            Thats that top quality military care we do 20 years for:agreed:

Comment

Looks like one staple is actually in the wound.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                Looks like one staple is actually in the wound.

Yeah, definitely is. Clearly he isn't used to doing stitches and staples. :x

Comment

Ya man, could have probably glued and steri-stripped that. That staple nonsense is a mess.

Comment

Damn Rip.

I hope that guy was drunk or something.

My dog could have done a better job.

Heal up quick. Stupid fatass should have called for skinny back up.

Comment

Working...
                    X