None to worry, guys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Ha. I didn't know Eastwood had a son. I can really see the resemblance there. He is a handsome fella.

Looks exactly like him when he was younger. And yes, he is very good looking!

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
      Looks exactly like him when he was younger. And yes, he is very good looking!
      Doesn't matter what he looks like fb. Girls don't care. Lolz

Comment

Bouncer is simply talking numbers. The number of women going crazy over Channing or chris Hemsworth is far more than Jason Segal or Josh gad.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
          Bouncer is simply talking numbers. The number of women going crazy over Channing or chris Hemsworth is far more than Jason Segal or Josh gad.
          You obviously haven't been to rock concert that thousands of women screaming and throwing themselves over a strung out singer. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
            A good face always wins over a body.
            Thank the Lord for that, haha... :( but I'm working on having both :)

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              You obviously haven't been to rock concert that thousands of women screaming and throwing themselves over a strung out singer. :grin:
              And that's maybe a single digit percentage compared to the country or the world.

Science also supports this with what's called the golden ratio and applies to attractiveness with regards to picking genetics for offspring.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                And that's maybe a single digit percentage compared to the country or the world.

Science also supports this with what's called the golden ratio and applies to attractiveness with regards to picking genetics for offspring.
                Boy aren't you wrong with your math. Lol. Days of picking Johnny meathead out of a line up for the sake of offsprings is long gone brah. If that was the case population of humans would decline not increase. Say out of 7 billion human population on earth there are three billion males...what do you think the percentage of buffed out ones?
                And weren't we about 4 billion a few decades ago? Man there must be billions of jacked up dudes out there. I mean how else are we going to go from 4 to 7 billion? :rofl:

Comment

Not just about jacked up dudes beast. Its about being appealing to the eye. Attraction is very important. This is not disputable. I feel like your argument is only an argument a slob would make to make himself feel better. No offense..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Not just about jacked up dudes beast. Its about being appealing to the eye. Attraction is very important. This is not disputable. I feel like your argument is only an argument a slob would make to make himself feel better. No offense..
                    Lol at your argument. Definition of a slob to you might be the normal for somebody else. Like I said, world doesn't think like you do.

Comment

Some people don't like a Ferrari... Who gives a flying fuck what someone with taste like that thinks! What the fuck kind of creature would this be!?

Comment

Some people don't like a Ferrari... Who gives a flying fuck what someone with taste like that thinks! What the fuck kind of creature would this be!?
                        Human.

Comment

lol @ you guys

I think Beast is saying that if a woman is attracted to your personality, your body comes second to that. Or if a woman decides you're an asshole, your body isn't going to be your saving grace because she isn't going to care.

Bouncer is saying that it all starts with attraction. If you don't know someone, all you are going off of in the beginning is physical attraction. What happens after that is a whole different chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                            lol @ you guys

I think Beast is saying that if a woman is attracted to your personality, your body comes second to that. Or if a woman decides you're an asshole, your body isn't going to be your saving grace because she isn't going to care.

Bouncer is saying that it all starts with attraction. If you don't know someone, all you are going off of in the beginning is physical attraction. What happens after that is a whole different chapter.
                            Bouncer thinks having abs is going to get the ladies go head over heels automatically. What he doesn't get is if he is not her type doesn't matter how many packs of abs he has she is not going to flirt with him or even talk to him.

I've seen to many losers at the club with that kind of mentality. They have their hair spiked, wearing the tightest tshirt they can find from their little brother's closet and thinking they are gonna get the hottest chick in the club. Lol. :rofl:
                            And in the mean time me and that hot girl pointing and laughing at the douchebag. :rofl:

Comment

Fb gets it.

Beast nobody is saying personality isn't important. Nobody is saying you can be a complete dildo as long as you look good.

What you are saying however is that attraction isn't important which is completely incorrect.

Comment

What you are saying however is that attraction isn't important which is completely incorrect.

Are you tucking kidding me? Do you even have a fucking clue what the fuck are you talking about? In my first post I said if there is no attraction she won't talk to you and you came up with some kind of well if I have abs she will bull shit and now you are coming back and repeating what I say about attraction then say I'm wrong?
                                Get off the fucking crack asshole.

Go back and start reading from post #8 you fucking dumb shit. :slap:

Comment

Working...
                                X