No announcement yet.

Tom Brady Suspended, Pats Fined $1M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They actually are a quality bean used by all 3. Starbucks simply overcooks it. Your the type that likes well done steak I get it.

Comment

You know not what you speak of. Now go eat your ramen noodles and canned chicken and drink your muddy water pseudo coffee.

I'm going to the pool then grill some choice strip steak; bloody ;)

Comment

This conversation is all too familiar.

Bouncer: I like something there for it is the best and everything else is shit.

Other person: No the other thing is not shit just because you don't like it.

Bouncer: It is shit and it's popular so it makes it more shit. I know best.

Other person: Other thing is good you just want to hate it because it's the popular thing to do.

Bouncer: Fuck you, I don't do or like anything popular.

Other person: Your bias makes you close minded.

Bouncer: Ferrari

Other person: *face palm*

Bouncer: My less superior dog food is the same.

Other person: *double face palm*

Comment

I'm so tired of being the voice of reason. Must I always educate the simple folks?

I'll just leave this here. http://consumerist.com/2007/02/03/co...han-starbucks/

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
            This conversation is all too familiar.

Bouncer: I like something there for it is the best and everything else is shit.

Other person: No the other thing is not shit just because you don't like it.

Bouncer: It is shit and it's popular so it makes it more shit. I know best.

Other person: Other thing is good you just want to hate it because it's the popular thing to do.

Bouncer: Fuck you, I don't do or like anything popular.

Other person: Your bias makes you close minded.

Bouncer: Ferrari

Other person: *face palm*

Bouncer: My less superior dog food is the same.

Other person: *double face palm*
            This all translates to you still being butt hurt over a garbage video game for the masses. Destiny sucks and its for simpletons. Thus the reason beast and gaydo love it. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              I'm so tired of being the voice of reason. Must I always educate the simple folks?

I'll just leave this here. Consumer Reports: McDonald's Coffee Better Than Starbucks
              That says McDonald's is better than BK and DD AND lacks the top quality flavor. Then says Starbucks screws up their top quality coffee.

So it all translates to you both being right and wrong. Which means Bouncer is more wrong because he is so hard headed. :grin:

Comment

I never said its top quality. I simply said it's better then Starbucks because Starbucks burns the bean. Thus I am correct and the dildo is incorrect.

Comment

We should group hug.

Comment

Tkd due to your comments I have decided to give the title of worst game in history to Destiny. In addition, anyone who plays the worst game in history on the clearly inferior Xbox one is doubly given the title of simple jack. Good day to you!

Comment

Ok.

Comment

Ha ha gotta love blm

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                          That says McDonald's is better than BK and DD AND lacks the top quality flavor. Then says Starbucks screws up their top quality coffee.

So it all translates to you both being right and wrong. Which means Bouncer is more wrong because he is so hard headed. :grin:
                          It translates to: it is completely subjective and bouncer has his head up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Ha ha gotta love blm
                            Like a good shit in the morning. Its still a turd but you love it none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Like a good shit in the morning. Its still a turd but you love it none the less.
                              Do they have WiFi in the breadline?

Comment

You should know by now, I don't eat bread.. I stand in the Oatline.

And I enjoy a proper UNBURNED roast while I wait! Bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X