2016 Chevy camaro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Chevy camaro.

Car looks bad ass. It would be a hard choice if I had to pick between mustang and the camaro.

2016 Chevrolet Camaro First Look - Motor Trend

Not feeling it. Still don't care for the current camaro body style and lines. Looks big and bulky.

Comment

Turbo 4? Really? How much does it weigh? That version is going to be a pig.

Comment

I like the look of the Z28 for sure. This is the type of car that needs the little bells and whistles to look good IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Turbo 4? Really? How much does it weigh? That version is going to be a pig.
          It won't be. It has 275hp and 295 lb-ft torque. And turbo engines starts producing that torque right around the idle. Plus they say car is 200lbs lighter on top of it.

Some other article said it'll do 0-60 in 5.5 - 6 seconds. That's pretty quick for a four banger.

Comment

turbo 4's have come a long way for sure. The technology is certainly there to make the car move. You have to admit though beast, you'd be a bit embarrassed to tell someone your american muscle car is a 4 cylinder.

Comment

2016 Chevy camaro.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              turbo 4's have come a long way for sure. The technology is certainly there to make the car move. You have to admit though beast, you'd be a bit embarrassed to tell someone your american muscle car is a 4 cylinder.

Not if I have the mustang with 310hp and 320ft lb torque. :grin:
              Imagine how much faster you Audi would be if you added a 100hp. Well...this is it. 100hp more, lighter and better handling car. ;)

Comment

I think Chevy gonna get some criticism for having only 275hp vs mustang's 310hp on the four cylinder.

Comment

Still an American car, bah

Comment

Ive always been camaro over mustang but Im not too sure about these current models.

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
                      Im not too sure about these current models.
                      Agreed.

Camaro 👎🏼
                      Mustang 👎🏼

Comment

I think it looks better than the previous version but still don't much care for it. The new Mustang looks pretty sweet in person.

Comment

I like what Ford is doing. With the Mustang, the Fiesta ST and the Focus ST already doing very well in their respective segments, the Raptor for those who go for that kind of thing, and the RS and the GT coming, they have performance in every segment.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X