Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas

Kansas City Real Estate & Kansas City Homes For Sale | Trulia.com

One think that impresses me us the homes and land you can buy. Absolutely beautiful and very affordable

Same sort of thing with Texas. Nice house and property for your money. The issue obviously is... your in fucking Kansas! It's like going back 75 years in a place like that bro. This doesn't apply to everyone but the majority of people are simple minded uncultured retards who think ihop is a fine dining experience and walmart is your one stop shop

Comment

I can well imagine and US is such a huge landmass states are like countries when compared to Europe so I'm sure tgere is huge diversity.

With so many people working online now days some chose to live more remotely.

I have a pal that was a city trader and now just trades his own stocks from a laptop while living in Cambodia lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        I can well imagine and US is such a huge landmass states are like countries when compared to Europe so I'm sure tgere is huge diversity.

With so many people working online now days some chose to live more remotely.

I have a pal that was a city trader and now just trades his own stocks from a laptop while living in Cambodia lol
        Yea exactly. America is defined by regions. The north east, the south, the midwest, the pacific northwest, and the West Coast. Each one very very different from the other. The way people think, the way they act, they way they live is foreign to the other.

Comment

Kansas is ok, but if you are working remotely and want to live in the US, the great Plains would not be high on my list of places to live. The mountain states should be almost as affordable, and give you a far better range of activities, scenery, quality of life, etc. Look into Montana, Utah, New Mexico. Magical places....

Comment

Also seem priced well in outer norcal

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Kansas is ok, but if you are working remotely and want to live in the US, the great Plains would not be high on my list of places to live. The mountain states should be almost as affordable, and give you a far better range of activities, scenery, quality of life, etc. Look into Montana, Utah, New Mexico. Magical places....
              Yeah Montana seems beautiful. I was pondering a holiday home that I could rent out in high season. Most brits plumb for florida lol

I hear Vegas can be ok too and if you re sell there's no price gains tax if that occurs.

I'd need to spend time there to get the lay of the land. Maybe I'll buy cali and have bouncer manage it. Be whore house in five minutes lol

Comment

Working...
              X