Murica on a diet? McDonald's sales continue to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murica on a diet? McDonald's sales continue to fall

McDonald’s stops reporting monthly same-store sales: Less transparency.

The power of social media

Comment

I don't think it's just diet. I think a lot of it is pricing. You use to be able to get a meal for $5 max. Now it's closer to $10. If your spending $10 would you rather have McDonald's or a higher quality meal for the same price or only a few dollars more?

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
        I don't think it's just diet. I think a lot of it is pricing. You use to be able to get a meal for $5 max. Now it's closer to $10. If your spending $10 would you rather have McDonald's or a higher quality meal for the same price or only a few dollars more?
        Exactly...can go into a local mexican place..get lunch special and be out the door for 10 or 12 bucks with tip, great service a good atmosphere and better food...:thumb:

Comment

Don't know what you guys are getting for 10$. I just get plain ole hamburgers and they are like .79 or .89 cents. Or a mcdouble with no cheese for about a buck 20. No drink, no fries. Cheat meal for $3.

Comment

It's not about what we are getting our cheat meals. It's the majority consumer and what they are getting.

Comment

3 bfast burritos
              1 large coffee black
              1 oatmeal
              $6

decent breakfast if your on the go

Comment

Working...
              X