• Show
Clear All

• Safe holiday destinations

Tunisia attacks: Live updates - BBC News

You can't fly over Ukraine, North Africa is out

France now looks a risk

Turkey is next to Syria

South Italy is just over the sea from Libya

Safest places seem to be those of Catholic populous, Spain, Portugal, South America, carabean

I think you're being a bit melodramatic.

France is a risk? Come on... And Turkey is a huge country - just stay away from the Syrian border.

Turkey is high on my list of countries to visit, especially want to visit Cappadocia.

Comment

France is suffering alot of attacks now, Turkey well yes it's a big country but I'd rather go elsewhere like Greece as I'd consider them safer

Comment

You don't want to come to the US. The cops are likely to shoot you. Haha. How about Japan? I've always wanted to go there. Or China.

Comment

Lol

I'm just looking at holidays now and there's all sorts of shit on the news that worries me.

Thinking;

Keffalonia
          Zante
          Portobello
          Santander
          Tuscany

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Lol

I'm just looking at holidays now and there's all sorts of shit on the news that worries me.

Thinking;

Keffalonia
            Zante
            Portobello
            Santander
            Tuscany
            Haven't heard of a lot of those places. I've heard of portobello mushrooms lol. I think you'll be fine anywhere you decide to go. Millions of citizens already live in all those places with no problems as well as however many tourists. I doubt you'll have any issues.

Comment

Working...
            X