good luck

Comment

GOOD LUCK

Comment

what econ class is it?

Comment

tell mehow it goes man

Comment

i dominated that shit! lol....30 min and I was out...it was macroeconomics.

Comment

The main components of aggregate expenditures are: consumption, investment, government spending, and net exports (C + I + G + X - N). Consumption varies somewhat steadily with disposable income, while investment is more volatile and responds to real interest rates, credit availability, and expectations of firms. Taxes depend on income and reduce disposable income. Net exports depend on exchange rates, domestic and foreign income, and tastes.

blah, blah blah get me a beer. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
                The main components of aggregate expenditures are: consumption, investment, government spending, and net exports (C + I + G + X - N). Consumption varies somewhat steadily with disposable income, while investment is more volatile and responds to real interest rates, credit availability, and expectations of firms. Taxes depend on income and reduce disposable income. Net exports depend on exchange rates, domestic and foreign income, and tastes.

blah, blah blah get me a beer. :D
                lol, impressive to say the least!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trip
                  lol, impressive to say the least!!!
                  weird correlation between gambling mod and macro econ expert?

Comment

Working...
                  X