Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Streaming Service - $99 for every game

NFL Game Pass Now Available in the US, Price Revealed

Good news, football fans. Today, the NFL officially released its highly anticipated Game Pass streaming service in the US. We finally have an answer to the question everyone has been asking — what’s the NFL Game Pass price? For $99.99, subscribers will be able to watch all 256 games this upcoming regular season on demand, live out-of-market preseason games, and games from the 2009-2015 seasons, including the Super Bowls from those years, on a wide range of devices. In fact, right now they’re offering a free 7-day trial.

The newly released Game Pass replaces the league’s Game Rewind service. NFL Game Rewind had been an on-demand service the league offered for years. It allowed football fans to watch game replays on multiple devices. As NFL Game Pass takes its place, the new streaming service is set to offer everything Game Rewind did and a whole lot more.

The Complete Rundown of NFL Game Pass Features

What does the NFL Game Pass price of $99.99 get you? Here are some of the key features we know about so far:

Watch every regular season game on demand–NFL Game Pass gives subscribers access to every game, all season long. You’ll never have to miss a single play.

Use NFL Game Pass on multiple devices–You can watch NFL games online with Game Pass on a number of streaming players, Android and iOS tablets, Android and iOS smartphones, and your computer. NFL Game Pass is currently available on the following streaming players for your TV: Apple TV, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.

Stream NFL games online from past seasons–Currently, Game Pass lets you watch full replays of every game dating back to the 2009 season. There’s also an excellent Super Bowl archive so you can go back and watch the big games from past seasons.

Watch condensed game replays–Don’t have time to watch a full game replay? Game Pass offers condensed games, letting you watch every play of a full game in about 30 minutes.

Enjoy DVR controls–You’re in control when you watch NFL games online through Game Pass. There are no commercials, and you can pause, fast forward, and rewind as you wish.

Get a fresh angle with coaches film–NFL Game Pass gives subscribers the ability to view coaches film which includes exclusive All-22 and EndZone angles. This lets you break down the game like a pro.

Hide scores for all games to avoid spoilers–Trying to avoid spoilers until you watch all the games? Using the Scores On/Off feature, you can hide scores for every game so the outcome isn’t ruined for you.

Not a football fan but that seems like a good deal.

Comment

Well I'm happy I have xbox one. I can watch it on my tv then.

Comment

Working...
      X