Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1200 guns & 7 tons of ammo

Found inside dead man's home.

His fiancee said he claimed he worked for numerous spy agencies. He has no work history or job not criminal record.

I'm interested to see how this plays out or how it's "played" out.

1,200 guns, dead body found in California - CNN Video

I thought at first it may have been Rocket but then they said he had no criminal record. lol Crazy story. Sounds more like a movie than real life.

Comment

His old lady put his dead body in the suv in front of their condo because "he said his people would take care of things.."

Really crazy story.

Comment

Interesting that everything was brand new. I'm sure we will find out the truth when the movie is made. :grin:

Comment

My first thought is that he made his money under the table and or sold drugs online etc..

Sounds to me like a guy living a fantasy. Walks around telling people he works for multiple spy agencies when in reality he is just a gun/ammo collector on an insane level.

Why would a spy need 14 thousand pounds of ammo in his home? A spy is meant to fade into the shadows and observe. Maybe take someone out every once in awhile.

14,000 pounds of ammo sounds to me like the mind of some looney preparing for the zombie Apocalypse.

Comment

fuck..they found my stash

Comment

We are probably talking about half a million dollars worth of guns here not including all the ammo. Maybe the dude had a hell of an inheritance or something. Iso instead of collecting and filling the house Star Wars figurines or some dumb shit he got something cool. Lol.

Comment

Working...
              X