Jersey shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey shore

just spent a week at the gf's shore house... great places to eat and hang. not crowded end of season. Its been a while since I did anything. I noticed there were not a lot of fat kids or adults. usually see them at the beach and think this country is fucked.

planning to do a big trip to the DR this winter while everyone else freezes :)

where at specifically bro? I grew up in South Jersey so my area was Wild Wood. The jersey shore they always showed on MTV was north so I never really related to that area. parts of the jersey shore are beautiful small town type places. its not all a bunch of gangstas.

have any good food?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        where at specifically bro? I grew up in South Jersey so my area was Wild Wood. The jersey shore they always showed on MTV was north so I never really related to that area. parts of the jersey shore are beautiful small town type places. its not all a bunch of gangstas.

have any good food?
        the fucking seafood was bangin. so fresh. $21 for twin lobsters with corn, fries, cornbread crab meat! hit a bunch of places bakery, clam chowda, ice cream, miss that jersey Pizza sorry NY. In LBI mostly but did a lot of local travel. beautiful I avoided the boardwalk joe pops every sunset was spectacular. relaxed on the pool then to the beach everyday. It was awesome.

Comment

Glad you said it. Jersey pizza is better then NYC pizza IMO.

Tell ya something else most people wouldn't believe. Jersey Cheesesteaks are better then philly cheese steaks.

Jersey Cheese steaks use real provolone and not that garbage processed cheese wiz horse shit. Sweet peppers are also a thing on jersey steaks. I get mine with fried onions and sweet peppers. Jersey Mikes makes a pretty good one believe it or not, though they are far from a little mom and pop true jersey joint.

Comment

Never understood the fascination with "Philly cheese steaks" for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Glad you said it. Jersey pizza is better then NYC pizza IMO.

Tell ya something else most people wouldn't believe. Jersey Cheesesteaks are better then philly cheese steaks.

Jersey Cheese steaks use real provolone and not that garbage processed cheese wiz horse shit. Sweet peppers are also a thing on jersey steaks. I get mine with fried onions and sweet peppers. Jersey Mikes makes a pretty good one believe it or not, though they are far from a little mom and pop true jersey joint.
              Agreed, I was at a conf. in philly and got a few cheese steaks was no where as good as Jersey's.

Comment

looks peaceful but the surf was rough 4" waves with strong under toe.

Comment

4 inch waves? That's not very scary... come on bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    4 inch waves? That's not very scary... come on bro...
                    I meant 4 foot

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      I meant 4 foot
                      That's not much better :D

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                        Never understood the fascination with "Philly cheese steaks" for that reason.
                        What is a Philly Cheese steak bro?

Comment

A cheesesteak you buy in Philadelphia. They use something similar to Velveeta liquid cheese. Very famous.

Comment

you forgot to explain the steak part blm. i think he has an image of a tbone steak on some white bread...

red, this is a cheese steak.

Comment

So it's basically steak and cheese on a roll?

Comment

Working...
                              X