X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      yea sucks, i paid 3.40 for regular the other day and that was the cheapest station I could find.

i'd like to see a detailed list of why exactly gas prices are so varied around the country. it makes no sense to me at all that Cali gas is more expensive then fucken hawaii. what exaclty is the state of cali doing with that money. i want fucking details.
      Go to Gasbuddy.com. It has a map (link below):

USA National Gas Price Heat Map - GasBuddy.com

Pretty much every where in the West, gas is expensive. It is cheapest in the Southeast. Not quite sure of the reasons, but I suspect it is proximity to refineries, etc.

Comment

California uses special blend. Supposedly burns cleaner. That's why California cars have different emission systems. If you bring an out of state car it will cost you arm and a leg to register here.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          California uses special blend. Supposedly burns cleaner. That's why California cars have different emission systems. If you bring an out of state car it will cost you arm and a leg to register here.
          Gayest state ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
            I have family in Australia . Was there years ago beautiful beaches. I remember their being a older guy on the beach that used to spray you down with suntan oil. What made it unusual was he used this industrial sprayer that is used for painting homes.
            Lol Yeh I think that's the guy that used to hang out in surfers paradise. He rubbed himself in olive oil everyday and just laid in the sun.

Comment

Where on the coast are your family Herc?

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                yea..guess thats why ya got fucking smog all over LA and the valley:grin:

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  Where on the coast are your family Herc?
                  They live in Brisbane . We visited the Gold Coast ,surfers paradise for the weekend. Al the suntan man was the tannest dude I ever saw in my life.

Comment

I'd love to visit Australia. What's considered the best bang for the buck vacation spot. Beautiful beaches with great food and culture yet won't cost an arm and a leg?

I'd imagine the flight alone from San Fran would be at very least $1200.

Comment

Working...
                    X