X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brits are asked to name US states on a map

The results are hilarious :laugh:

The only consistent certain is Florida and California. :grin:

15 People In London Were Asked To Name US States On A Map. The Results Are Hysterical - Dose - Your Daily Dose of Amazing

Ha ha...fucking Brits

Comment

Yea its funny cause most people have an idea roughly where NYC, Chicago, and other bigger cities are but very few had any idea what states those cities are in. Illinois is a prime example. That state would be unknown if not for Chicago.

Comment

I would have no idea. Would you guys have any idea about the Uk or Australia ?

Comment

The UK yes I'd have a good idea of location. Australia I know the basics not the details.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            I would have no idea. Would you guys have any idea about the Uk or Australia ?
            A better example would be knowing the countries in Europe, not the cities in those counties.

Or did you just mean where the UK and Australia is?

Comment

Agree tkd. Countries in Europe is a more direct comparison to states in the US.

Comment

There's no way the average American in the street would know where a single English county is. Maybe they would know where Western Australia and the NT are just from the name, but I seriously doubt they would know anything more.

Comment

A county isn't a good comparison though scrum. US states are more comparable to euro countries or Aussie provinces.

Nobody from any other country would know US counties. Hell most Americans only know a few select US counties. There's gotta be tens of thousands.

Comment

If you live in a big state, you probably don't even know all the counties in it!

Comment

I was just comparing to England, where the county is equivalent to our states. But I get your point.

Comment

Working...
                      X